Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad, really... but anyway, since that day I have never encountered a legitimate shiny ever again. But my highest chain is 300, yet nothing... am I doing something wrong?

You did NOT get 300. There's NO way you got 300 same Pokemon in one chain and had the patience to carry it off that way. The shiny is SUPPOSED to occur at 40 though.

It's fine if you don't believe me, but it did happen. I think I may have skipped the shining grass. You'd be surprised at the patience I have with a shiny ever since that incident.

Oh. Then that's probably it.

I just encountered a shiny Gastrod- wait. I'm on the east side of Mt. Coronet, never mind :(

:D

199t2g.png

Mr. Becklott's keeping all the shiny Pokemon from us >:-( (I found it near his house, not in his house). If anyone wants this Ralts, just PM me.

wow!!! finally, hahaha!!!

BTW, i also have that shiny MILOTIC (Japan event). and for this shiny Ralts, it's for you to keep, it's your first shiny, but if you'll catch another one, expect my PM :)

First shiny: geodude/pidgey in silver. both are ugly colors and I caught them one after the other.

Third shiny (only advance gen+ shiny): koffing. found it in one of those caves you have to go through in emerald (wasn't one where you need flash, just your regular, run-of-the-mill cave)

I've also traded for two shiny shinx and a shiny ponyta. I've tried chaining for my own shinies, but I've never had any luck. I've gone through over 1,000 max repels and had multiple chains of 40+, but I've never found a single shiny via pokeradar.