Your first shiny Pokemon?

Sir Xero

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha! finally!! one of the most annoying pokemon (for me), turned out to be my very first legit & legal & genuine shiny!!!

074_geodude_1_m.png

GEODUDE!!! :) :) :)

@pokemonfan:

yeah, it's true. shinies are just the same with the others, except for the color, the battle entrance effect, & "uber RARITY", truly, a collector's asset. :)

I hope everyone realizes that shiny pokemon only look different and dont have any different like stats. If I'm wrong please correct me. Although I do love shinies!

In GSC shininess depended on IVs... but now it doesn't. Some shinies look UGLY (stares at Gold Misdreavus), some are just slight shade alterations (like Froslass) and others look just cool.

hahaha! finally!! one of the most annoying pokemon (for me), turned out to be my very first legit & legal & genuine shiny!!!

GEODUDE!!!

You lucky little... wow. I have yet to find a shiny... ever. :(

Feel your pain wraith, hopefully mine will be a shiny yanma, I would freak out if I did and I was at the safari zone.

Yanmas at the Safari Zone = EVIL! They run away everytime and my stupid Safari Balls don't work at all :(

In GSC shininess depended on IVs... but now it doesn't. Some shinies look UGLY (stares at Gold Misdreavus), some are just slight shade alterations (like Froslass) and others look just cool.

You lucky little... wow. I have yet to find a shiny... ever. :(

yeah, indeed, i'm so lucky :kikkoman:

BTW, i "peeked" at the stats of my beloved geoguy, and yucks!:eek: not really for sharing, hahaha! i just keep it as it is, did not touch the stat.

But I don't understand this...

Nidoran (M)... normal is purple all the way to the end... their shiny counterpart is blue, just like their female counterpart.

Nidoran (F)... normal is blue all the way to the end... their shiny counterpart is purplish pink, just like their male counterpart... until you reach Nidoqueen, where she is that UGLY BROWN... why? :(

whew! i really love my precious geoguy! in fact, he is now my default, i just want to see the "sparkling" entrance, and then, pull him out immediately. it's like i am throwing a golden boulder everytime i battle, trying to imagine how priceless he is!!

but i'm worried now, geoguy gained experience points and leveled up to 21. Guys, will he still be shiny gold if he evolve?? i'm worried :(

I was kidding.... :P

[shinysprite]076[/shinysprite]

Shiny Graveler isn't too bad, but shiny Golem is... ugh...

:D:D

it's ok with me, at least, graveler's evolution will entirely depend on me :P for now, i'll just enjoy my geoguy, and wait until he evolves into Mr. GravelMan, hahaha!!!

074_geodude_1_m.png

And BTW, thanks for the warm congratulations. i'm still hoping to get another one, because i believe that "when it rains, it pours!", hahaha!!

I don't think anything beats GOLD Geodude. You should stick with him as a Gold Geodude or something... and you know some Geodudes hold Everstone? That's interesting, is it not?

yup! for now, i'll just keep him until level 23 :) (until i find a new shiny, i hope....)

@The Fallen:

Yeah, very well said. i totally agree. :)