What are your thoughts on the new female character?

FLOOTENKERP

What are your thoughts on the new female character?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the new female character?

• I like her, she looks like she will make a good addition to the game.
    • I absolutely hate this girl. She looks like Mario and doesn't look appealing at all.
    • I don't care.

This character's hat is the best hat ever and clearly the most amazing hat ever made or designed. ;)

Kris was the one with the dyed hair; people aren't born with blue hair.

Anyways, the hat is awesome and all pokemon characters should wear a hat like that. Even Giovanni.

I voted for "I don't care" as I never played Crystal and the female character from that game looked silly anyways.

I'm not really going to comment on the that about the hat, to each their own. =P But not EVERYONE should wear it. I may actually stop playing if every character has the mushroom hat.

As for saying old Crys had the dye job, I think you missed the part where it's Japanese, and ANY color can be a natural born color. xD Pink and white are especially common, but the other colors aren't far behind.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For.... female players that don't want to play as a boy...?

Correct me if I'm wrong Fallen, but I believe what The Fallen was trying to say was that he did not see the purpose of this new girl or redesign of Kris, when they could have stuck with Kris or her original design. Though could you explain why you don't see the purpose of this new girl/redesign?

I'm not a fashion freak, and even in considering the more "country-style" nature of the new girl, I really despise her outfit. It's not flattering at all. I liked Dawn's outfit in Platinum because it was a step up from D/P (I would like a scarf like that, please)

This new girl is just too out-of-style for me to even consider playing as =/ I mean, look at her compared to the boy! He is AWESOME...and next to him, it almost makes it feel sexist to me...*sigh*

I'm not a fashion freak, and even in considering the more "country-style" nature of the new girl, I really despise her outfit. It's not flattering at all. I liked Dawn's outfit in Platinum because it was a step up from D/P (I would like a scarf like that, please)

This new girl is just too out-of-style for me to even consider playing as =/ I mean, look at her compared to the boy! He is AWESOME...and next to him, it almost makes it feel sexist to me...*sigh*

She's way too in-style, if you ask me. I've said it all over this thread that overalls are extremely IN fashion in Japan right now, among girls of all ages. That is one of the most common fashions there right now. So they see both characters as being "cool."

Guested is right. They are going to appeal to the Japanese fashion WAY before any other culture since Japan is the first place this game is going to be released. Overalls are in, so for the rest of us that means the fashion sense is out haha. Just think, poor quested has to see these overalls all the time. We only have to deal with it in the game.

Anyway, it's not the overalls that bother me. Its is that freaking hat. You could raise a school of fish in that thing DX

She's way too in-style, if you ask me. I've said it all over this thread that overalls are extremely IN fashion in Japan right now, among girls of all ages. That is one of the most common fashions there right now. So they see both characters as being "cool."

*laughs* That would just be me, thinking too Americanly...then again, I could only imagine the horrors America would put this child through. And thinking of that, I would rather have the overalls. o__O; But just like everyone else, it's the boat of a hat placed on her head. It's very...something. I don't even have words for it!

*laughs* That would just be me, thinking too Americanly...then again, I could only imagine the horrors America would put this child through. And thinking of that, I would rather have the overalls. o__O; But just like everyone else, it's the boat of a hat placed on her head. It's very...something. I don't even have words for it!

I don't know about that. I'm not minding that hat at all...

I like Dawn's scarf admittedly, but in honesty, her appearance isn't as bad as, let's say, Gardenia. But it's all subjective in one's opinions, I guess.