Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

Hey guys! I've started a new run on the emulator no$zoomer. There appears to be a graphical problem, it's really dark, as shown below. It seems to only affect the top screen. Any help is appreciated!

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

vl3Cr2i.png

http://imgur.com/vl3Cr2i

For people with the same problem: You don't need to use Desmume, I had this problem and, I don't remember very well what I did, but I've got another AR code, the one that is needed to run the game, and worked just fine, at least Volt White 2. Also check the clock in the No$zoomer.

If I find the code, I may put here.

does this patch have the memory link stuff enabled? like n's pokemon and the memory scenes? If not is it possible to do so? action replay codes or something? I'm not messing up my game cartrage trying to download this to play on my ds if thats even possible at all, so I'd need to do it the nonstandard way

Despite that the document says there's a 4% chance to encounter a Larvesta on floor b1f, there are no Larversta to be found :frown:. I did encounter plenty of Onix (5%) and Litwick (5%)...

Guess I'll use Pokegen to make one myself... I already used Pokegen to give Scrafty 'Drain Punch' which it could otherwise get through breeding -but who has the patience for that...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?26326-Pok%E9mon-Blaze-Black-2-amp-Pok%E9mon-Volt-White-2&p=161698&highlight=chasm#post161698

Re-encounter the Unlocker Guy in Giant Chasm

FRsG8.jpg

94000130 FFFB0000
B2000024 00000000
10036BF8 00000000
D2000000 00000000

Instructions: Hold select while entering the area. Works on BB2 & VW2, either version (1.0 or the newest).

always use the [search thread] tool before asking :)

I encountered a very odd glitch quite early on in the game that stops me from progressing. After finishing the Pokestar Studios thing, the Captain returns to his office and you have to fight Team Plasma in order to proceed. I defeated Team Plasma, but the Captain is nowhere to be seen, meaning I can't get out of the area and I'm quite literally trapped. I am able to fight Brawley over and over until my heart's content though. I guess that's the upside of this issue.

Hi there. First off, awesome hack! Love it.

Secondly, I have a bug where Darkrai and all the other legendaries unlocked in Humilau Pokémon Center are unlocked right from the start. I am not sure if this has already been posted, as I don't really know what to search the thread for in order to find it.

It's funny though, right now I'm in the Strange House, and Darkrai is standing right on-top of the Lunar Wing (which is what I should have needed in order to unlock him)

Once again, awesome hack, and sorry if this bug has already been addressed...

I looked and haven't seen this asked anywhere. I am trying to find celebi in Pinwheel Forest. I've already caught kyurem but there isn't a veteran in the room before him. Most of the other legendaries that say they are unlocked by talking to him are available but now celebi. Is there anyway I can get celebi?

I looked and haven't seen this asked anywhere. I am trying to find celebi in Pinwheel Forest. I've already caught kyurem but there isn't a veteran in the room before him. Most of the other legendaries that say they are unlocked by talking to him are available but now celebi. Is there anyway I can get celebi?

I have the exact same problem, the f*n veteran won't appear, even though i have tried some weird things to make him appear, halp us pl0x?

I have the except opposite bug. The veteran is there right from the beginning. It seems it's an ongoing bug in game, it's all there from the very start...

Also, some constructive thoughts, I really think Kyurem should be raised to Lv. 75 or 80, he is waaay to easy to beat for a game mascot and last boss :)

Soo... with X and Y on the horizon, they unveiled the PokeTransfer app allowing us to upload pokemon from gen5 to an online bank.

It states that it checks if pokemon are 'legit' before accepting them, so my question is, will it accept pokemon from these hacks? Of course it's all speculation at this point, but does anyone know if pokemon from here are tagged as illegal or not? :)

Just because they don't originate on a retail cart does not make them illegal. So long as they are legal (ie naturally obtainable in a nonhacked game) then there is nothing to worry about. Illegal moves will likely get your Pokemon blocked. As for the rest, nobody can know for certain; plus you're required to directly migrate from a retail cartridge so any stat/type changes will be removed.

Happy?

Just because they don't originate on a retail cart does not make them illegal. So long as they are legal (ie naturally obtainable in a nonhacked game) then there is nothing to worry about. Illegal moves will likely get your Pokemon blocked. As for the rest, nobody can know for certain; plus you're required to directly migrate from a retail cartridge so any stat/type changes will be removed.

Happy?

Yeah that about covers it, appreciate a helpful answer. Apologies for being short with you originally.

The fact they're tagged as legal is the first hurdle, but i hadn't thought of the actual transfer method, if the app directly ties to the inserted cart, there's no way it'll take from a flashcard. hmm, seems bleak, but time will tell :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there

first let me say that i've been playing Volt White 2 for a few days now, and i really love it!!

it's by far the best pokemon experience i've had thus far

i did run into something i couldn't quite understand

when i entered Lostlorn Forest, i talked to a man about Zorua, after which the men turned into a Zorua, then ran away

i couldn't find him again, and i've tried searching in all the documentations and online, yet i couldn't find any traces of this Zorua event, or any other way of obtaining a Zorua at all

so if anyone out there could give me some insight, that would be quite awesome

thanks in advance :)

EDIT:

well just got my gift Zorua, didn't know it was supposed to happen but i guess that's it

at least i got the one pokemon i wanted :)

Edited by Deadbit

• 2 weeks later...