Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 Pokestar Pokemon Enabler

theSLAYER

Thanks dude! Could not have done it without you!

Thanks, also you did a lot to make this program so I'm looking foward to new versions

Look Forward To!

Changing of Box Background

Well I could help you with this, I have already added changing the box background in Pokemon Data Checker so I could give you the offsets...

Edit: It could be useful to add compatibility to BW save files to use the Hall of Fame editor only, I got the First game clear offsets, I'm researching the Hall of Fame offsets

Edited by RubenPikachu

• 2 weeks later...
IT'S UP IT'S UP IT'S UP!

I don't exactly know how to do that xD

Your programs is awesome O.o

if you want store resource into dll, you need create new project on same solution. remember make it public (not internal).

after create new project on same solution, don't forget added (that new project) reference on main project. resource on new project make it public (not internal).

in C# just call : (Image)global::(namespace of new project).Properties.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject(resourcename);

• 1 month later...

I've had many problems with this:

Im trying to put the "Monster" inside my sav file (created from desmume 0.9.9, "Export Backup Memory"), but when i try to open it up (the sav file, not the programme) a message pops out and says:

Microsoft .NET Framework

"The process can't access file 'C:\Users\HP\Desktop\PSI v3.0b\sutdioinjector.data' because it is being used by another process" i bet this 'another process' is the own programme PSI -.-. So, its a paradox.... it cant open files because the programme is running... it can only open them if it isnt running... but then there, you cant even open the file. dayum.

If i click on exit... well, its like if the programme doesn't work. It doesnt open the file and exits before i can even make the edits. If i click on continue, it sends me back again to the choose which file to open window, thus i cant edit it.

Please, any solution on this matter ASAP? :(

Nevermind, i found a way to manage to edit the file even with that error, i just have to write the trainer info everytime i do so, and that doesn't botter me.

Are you still improving this programme? If so, i'd suggest a way to change the level rule of battle subway from 50 to 100.... i dont know if it is possible, but if it keeps at 50, then theres no point in playing this damn game... whoever made this rule is dumb as crap. why 50 and not 100?? omfg...

• 2 months later...
Nevermind, i found a way to manage to edit the file even with that error, i just have to write the trainer info everytime i do so, and that doesn't botter me.

Are you still improving this programme? If so, i'd suggest a way to change the level rule of battle subway from 50 to 100.... i dont know if it is possible, but if it keeps at 50, then theres no point in playing this damn game... whoever made this rule is dumb as crap. why 50 and not 100?? omfg...

That doesn't happen with some saves, so I Actually considered recoding from ground up,

But it felt pointless since x and y is pending release.

This is so awesome! I battled against my friend, he was all like "OMG STUDIO POKEMON!"

Pretty cool bro.

Thanks man!

• 4 months later...

Hello all,

I've updated to v3.2b,

Which was done primarily for code cleanup, as well as bug searching.

Previously, any saves made before Elite four might not load, but I believe the problem is fixed.

I've also added in extra slots to attacks and formes (for all pkmns), mentioned in reference of here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?29927-Pkm-Research-and-Development-GEN-VI

Any other additions, such as Shiny Smeargle2 and F-00 has been added.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
seens that you forgot lol

Seems like you did not reply my question; I'm really curious why you're so anxious to get this program...

Anyhow, to prevent unnecessary trouble from Mediafire, I've uploaded into Dropbox.

Important Disclaimer: This program is set out as "Proof of concept". Not for serious hacking and destroying online gameplay.

Hence the reason why I did not update on PID calculations and some glitches/bugs.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uqny8y5bifia8i3/LTqhU0VtIe

It should probably be renamed as well, to avoid potential confusion with something else.

Is it possible, to begin with editing the Thread title?

Something like "Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 Pokestar Pokemon Enabler" works fine. or something.

Will you ever add support to edit the hall of fame on Black and White .sav files?

I lost a Shiny Rayquaza but he's still in my hall of fame on Pokemon White.

If not do you know of a way I can get him back?

I'm sorry but I don't think it'll be added :/

• 3 months later...

Just so I understand this correctly. This program allows me open a save file from Black/White 2 and edit the Pokemon in my boxes. Then I can inject the new save file into my game and have those Pokemon. I can then send them to my Pokebank and bring then to my copy on Pokemon Y. Am I missing anything?

Just so I understand this correctly. This program allows me open a save file from Black/White 2 and edit the Pokemon in my boxes. Then I can inject the new save file into my game and have those Pokemon. I can then send them to my Pokebank and bring then to my copy on Pokemon Y. Am I missing anything?

The fact that the Pokestar animation doesn't carry over to X/Y and the fact that you can't transfer the Pokestar Studio hackmons to X/Y.

It's just a save editor, so anything else you add in will appear ingame, just like PokeGen.

To add on to Kaphotic's post,

Think of the Studiomons as exclusive in-game content that is not meant to be owned.

In other words, hacked.

And Pokebank does not accept hacked Pokemon.

(And if you're not looking into Studiomons, you're better off using Pokegen)

• 9 months later...