• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you spend all your money and sell all your things to get it. Now it's just a big, empty house.

I wish I was a Lucario.

Granted, but then you get caught in a freak wormhole sending you to about 2-3 thousand years in the past, and eventually meet Sir Aaron...

I wish that I had more time to work on pkmdb.uniquegeeks.net, so I could add in-depth editing support for Pokemon files and Save files.

Granted, but then you get caught in a freak wormhole sending you to about 2-3 thousand years in the past, and eventually meet Sir Aaron...

I wish that I had more time to work on pkmdb.uniquegeeks.net, so I could add in-depth editing support for Pokemon files and Save files.

Granted, but you spend ALL of your time on that for the rest of eternity.

I wish my mother would stop watching Nancy Grace. -_-

Granted. Instead, your mother somehow joined I.D.A.S. and never was seen by a citizen ever again.

[i forgot to make a wish]: I wish that fake clone sites of this one would at least have more originality.

Granted, but they become too original and more appealing than PP and redirect uset-flow to them instead of the actual site. PP then falls into the anals of history...

I wish I had more butter. Toasted bread without butter does not make me happy. D:

Granted, but you have to hire your servant for US$600,000 an hour.

I wish that more people would upload valid pokemon to my Upload Bin that dosn't crash the site (theoretically it is possible, as at the moment there is no error handling), as well as post bugs/helpful suggestions in its respective forum, to the point where my PKMDBAdmin system can come into effect with a user that would be good for the job.

Granted. Hordes of screaming old men race after you once you take a step out of your home.

I wish that I'm able to get sprint faster without training so hard each day.

Granted, but you somehow break your leg, so you cannot run anymore.

I wish that I would stop getting negative feedback about my website from those who really have no clue what it is and don't bother reading what is on it.

Granted, but the remakes are even more literal versions of R/B/Y than LG and FR. The Sevii Islands are no more, the touch screen is barely utilized, there is nothing special added in, there's no GTS, Wifi Plaza, or Pokethlon. Instead, all you can do is have battles through the use of a new DS link cable. Other than that, it's just a better graphicated R/B/Y. Also, the sprites don't move anymore. :D Some remake, right?

I wish I didn't need eye surgery. ;_; *Found out the impact from the rock hitting his eye has developed a traumatic cataract, broken his eye's capsule, and messed up his cornia. He now needs a lensectomy and a corniarial transplant. ;_;*