• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You have frozen time all around you permanently, you now roam a world where the only thing moving is you.

(Nimbus is a cloud in Dragonball/Z which Goku uses as transport)

(Well me and my friend after school would grab Rene and force him to walk to the destination we are going which is the opposite where his home lies

I wish Sengoku Basara's 2nd Season came out today. (it's an anime)

Granted, but you freeze yourself in time too, and any and all gods that do or did exist. Now nothing can start time again.

(Sorta, I was hanging out with him by the school gate after school, and they start to leave, and kidnap me, drag me to the main road and set me free -.-)

I wish that I had metal spikes drilled into my knuckles, and they didn't affect me negatively in any way, and that they went into metal sockets in my knuckles.

Granted, they didn't affect YOU in anyway. But you killed all your friends... including HottSushiz, now you're just a loner with no friends.

I wish my Goldfish would fly.

Yes but they cannot breathe out of water so they die :(

I wish I could do the Jerk xD

Granted. School was gone, and the world would never make another video game because everyone was stupid.

I wish I could get a new, GOOD idea for a background wallpaper and it wasn't already taken, AND my computer and gimp work. Also it is the right size and I have it backed up and nothing bad happens to the backup.

Takes someone smart to corrupt this. I thought of a way already... :)

Granted, but for some reason, whenever somebody sees it, all they see is a white background with the statement that offends them the most, and no matter how calm, cool or collected they are, they get very, very angry and everybody hates for the rest of your life.

O_O

I wish that I could make good custom brushes in photoshop, and they are very popular, everybody likes them, they can't be destroyed or affected by anything negatively in any way.

Granted, but for some reason, Zeus curses you so that the only job you can get is one that you spend 24 hours a day scrubbing plates, seven days a week, no holidays, no breaks, and you get hungry but you don't die of starvation. If you stop scrubbing, you get whipped mercilessly for 5 hours straight and you stay conscious and alive, but still feel the pain and you still bleed. The same thing happens if you get the plates dirty.

(Yes, I realize that you don't believe in Zeus and the other Greek Gods, I ain't that unobservant, Sushiz!)

I wish that I didn't have Arachnophobia, fear of heights, fear of large-ish bugs, Claustrophobia, fear of the dark, and fear of vicious animals, like the Doddle Birds on the school field, guarding their nest! (In other words, I wish I wasn't a compete PANSY!!)