• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted. You grow fat and can no longer move around. You continue to eat and eat until you pop, spraying blood and guys and ice cream everywhere. However, you can still feel pain in each and every piece of you, but since this isn't "bad", you live your life in eternal pain as a blob-ish mass of exploded guts.

I wish I could find this effing Coin Case in Goldenrod City. D:<

Granted, instead of sticky you get really smooth. So smooth that you cannot apply friction. Without friction, you are unable to be held to the ground. And therefore, with zero friction, you slip every step you take. *slips* *gets back up* *takes a step* *slips* *gets back up* *takes a step* *slips* *gets back up* *takes a step* and so on...

I wish my country granted permission for students like me to play pranks and badly irritate teachers such as the teacher I hate the most.

Granted, but you don't realize that they've been sabotaged...with springs! The spring are very powerful, and deploy the moment you touch the ground with the wheels, and launch you right into space, and you zoom past the moon, mars, all the other planets until you eventually get to Sedna. Then aliens abduct your dead body and desecrate it, then they revive you, and torture you.

I wish that we never had to play team sports in school. (Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, etc)

Granted but you never have sport ever again after your teacher hears this complaint.

I wish that my property would come to life and live a life of their own but under my control and not disobey me nor do anything that wouldn't impress me.

Hmm, sport, I don't really like that much, it's mainly team sports though. I'm fine with that as long as we still get to play games in PE. :D

Anyway, granted, but you forgot to order them not to hurt anyone intentionally and you mistreat them and they start ripping you to pieces.

I wish that there was a cheaper, cleaner, more efficient portable power source on Earth.

Granted, but he does something incredibly stupid, and it manages to lose to everyone he versus.

I wish that there were a funnier sight than seeing monkeys zooming across the highway from Pune to Mumbai in India and launching themselves into space on the other side of the road. (Happened two years ago, and it was hilarious!)

Granted but somehow you find the others incredibly irritating...

I wish I didn't need to link my AR to the computer to insert a code. While I can do it manually in just 3 secs.

Granted, but now it takes 3 days straight to do it manually for the tiniest code, and after all that work, your AR gets a face and becomes a member of the Italian mafia, and starts smoking and carrying guns around, shooting at you and wearing those suits that stereotypical Italian mafia members wear.

I wish that Allomancy magic was real, and that I was an Allomancer! (see; Mistborn Trilogy)