• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but when you download it, your computer explodes, you implode, reform, explode, reform, turn inside out, reform, spontaneously combust, reform, forced to watch twilight 100 times in a row, without pause, and turn into a zombie after soiling and wetting yourself 500 times over. Suddenly, more feaces and urine form all over your body, and rotting bugs as well. Your stomach wall and arms burst open, and you aimlessly wander the Earth for the rest of eternity.

(GAWSH, I am sick >_>)

I wish that my cat wasn't so jumpy.

Granted, but they're all fake!

I wish I was a Charizard...*dreamy stare*

This has already been corrupted, but I seriously HAD to do this one.

Granted, but furries attack you and do several iinappropriate things to you and turn you into their "slave". Sucks to be you!

Did you forget to drink your pills........Lina :tongue:

Granted. Now it has caught a rare disease, where every 5 minutes it will pee...... uncontrollably.

I wish i can never be bored.

Granted, but since you'e never bored you're always active and develop ADHD which eventually drives you to the point of exhaustion and kills you. :/

I wish I could live in Japan.

Did you forget to drink your pills........Lina :tongue:

Granted. Now it has caught a rare disease, where every 5 minutes it will pee...... uncontrollably.

I wish i can never be bored.

GRAHH. You're gonna be meat on my sandwich when I next see you... Kolina.

Granted, but you can't get online, so Disconnecting is the worst of your troubles.

I wish I could edit more sprites like my new Avatar. :D

Granted....but they all fail miserably, and make you implode randomly, somehow.

I wish that Haunter had a Reaper Forme

Granted, but the wish you wished you could wish for, actually wished for you to wish for a wish, which is it, the wish. Then the wish wishes you out of wish-stance, I mean existance and you try to unwish the wish's wish but the wish is too wishfully powerful and wins.

I now officially hate the word 'wish'.

I wish I didn't hate the word 'wish'.

Granted, but then they jump out of the DS into Real Life, and start chasing each other with axes in a comical way. Then they accidentally lop your head off and laugh, cause you have a funny expression on your face when your head gets chopped off.

I wish I wasn't a human, humans are so pitiful. Oh that's right, I ain't human. >_>

I wish that my cats could communicate with me clearly, but still have the ability to meow.

Granted, her songs are now terrible and ear-splitting. The moment you hear a little of it you feel like you wanna suicide.

I wish I could experience an adventure like an anime character would such as how you can travel around the world like Ash does in Pokemon.