Wild Pokemon Editor (Black & White) (v1.0.9.3 & 1.0.9.4[Compact])

is include 110 place? because for wild pokemon is have 110 place was set to wild pokemon~ :D , if you added feature is can edit header because, i need this for experiment... :/ yeah i can't handle all data so is can help me ......i just used old version 1.0.2, i was download 1.0.5 but i just see again you was update again? wow...

if you using visual studio, you can edit you version, because on you exe is have metadata for you tools, is still 1.0.0.0 :) yeah is great update

in new version is working.... yeah working to read my clean ROM pokemon Black korean version =) wow since i not korean people xD

i just missing:

on route 10 is have 2 data, but you just 1 data only edited, because on route 10 is have outside and inside place.....

Aha, so that's why there's 2 offsets for Route 10. I have the offset with me, but I didn't include it into the program as I don't want people to confuse with them. Now that I know what it is I'll include the other Route 10 offset in next release. Might also adding the Header Editing feature. Anyway, there's one more mysterious offset, which I'm sure is for Victory Road area. I'll include that offset as well for the next release, and will be very thankful if anyone can identify which area/place (which room/floor) that offset is for.

I'm updating the program too frequent, and it might not be a good idea to continue to do this. Therefore, after the next 1 or 2 release, I won't update the program unless some major bug occur.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i was found that, but i not tested is change or not... you can added icon pokemon? yeah is not important but is added you tools more friendly xD

The program currently load quite slow already, so I prefer to not to add much more graphic stuff to the interface. Also, updated (again) to version 1.0.7. I don't know if the header editing that I provided is good enough, and if it's not good, sorry.

Can you give me these details:

- what location you edited last

- which Pokemon you're trying to add?

- did you type the name of the Pokemon on the combo box instead of selecting them?

Need them in order to track the very cause of the bug. And sorry for trouble caused.

Im sorry i havent responded sooner, been busy.

-The very last place i tried to edit was Dragon Spiral Tower 2F, although i doubt this singal place caused the problem because it was happening before it. I was trying to edit routes 1-

18 and Celestial towers floors before dragon spiral tower and from the begining it had the problem although i ignored it not knowing what it meant.

-The pokemon i was adding depended on the routes, Route 1 i tried adding zigzagoon, poocheyana, ratata, and tailow although the only pokemon i added only show up in some of the spots i added them.

-I had been typing in the names and then clicking on them to make sure i spelled it correct by seeing if the dropbox recognized the name. if u would prefer a more advance list of the pokemon i was editing feel free to ask although i believe might not have to do with a specific pokemon.

Can you give me these details:

Hmm, sorry for having u look into this bug so much, but for now it seems the problem has been fixed for me.

After taking a break with this wild pokemon editor i decided to work some more with Kazo's trainer editor and it was giving me the same pop up error, i decided to extract a new 2.narc+3.narc file for Kazo's Trainer editor in order to fix a mistake i had made and instead, when i edited the new 2+3.narcs, i no longer had the error. I then tried the same with the 6.narc needed for this wild pokemon editor and it seemed to work, i no longer get the pop up and everything seems to be showing up correctly! :D. Lol. I came to a conclusion that maybe the extraction of the narc files somehow extracted with an error, or interrupted and thats why they didnt work. So for anyone experiencing this problem(for any program) i advice them to simply re-extract the narc files around 1-3 times, and if it works then u should be fine. if it still doesnt work, then theres some deeper reason for this error.

Hmm, sorry for having u look into this bug so much, but for now it seems the problem has been fixed for me.

After taking a break with this wild pokemon editor i decided to work some more with Kazo's trainer editor and it was giving me the same pop up error, i decided to extract a new 2.narc+3.narc file for Kazo's Trainer editor in order to fix a mistake i had made and instead, when i edited the new 2+3.narcs, i no longer had the error. I then tried the same with the 6.narc needed for this wild pokemon editor and it seemed to work, i no longer get the pop up and everything seems to be showing up correctly! :D. Lol. I came to a conclusion that maybe the extraction of the narc files somehow extracted with an error, or interrupted and thats why they didnt work. So for anyone experiencing this problem(for any program) i advice them to simply re-extract the narc files around 1-3 times, and if it works then u should be fine. if it still doesnt work, then theres some deeper reason for this error.

Don't mind it, it's my job to fix a bug that occurred with my program. Now I'm editing the wild Pokemon on a clean Black rom for every places, so I hope that I can find some bugs through it and fix them.

White forest is not on wild pokemon data (is based on event on own world, as like starter pokemon . . . ). Since trainer is unlock some pokemon on white forest. Item on black city. Is based on save data. You still can edit them via BWTE is for trainer.

1. Is pokemon will follow a some script. (but i not sure xD).

2. Well is also item for black city. . . (i test in black ver is can apply white forest) x_x so don't request that.

is not on same narc, after i see on c-gear editor (save editor), is have 10 slot for 24 trainer on black/white forest, every slot is have own coordinate... is water / grass, so is just 1 slot single only without header... (maybe i wrong?)

i was list all location 110 is on this narc, but is not for white forest~

White forest is not on wild pokemon data (is based on event on own world, as like starter pokemon . . . ). Since trainer is unlock some pokemon on white forest. Item on black city. Is based on save data. You still can edit them via BWTE is for trainer.

1. Is pokemon will follow a some script. (but i not sure xD).

2. Well is also item for black city. . . (i test in black ver is can apply white forest) x_x so don't request that.

is not on same narc, after i see on c-gear editor (save editor), is have 10 slot for 24 trainer on black/white forest, every slot is have own coordinate... is water / grass, so is just 1 slot single only without header... (maybe i wrong?)

i was list all location 110 is on this narc, but is not for white forest~

That Really sucks !! so in conclution we dont even have the narc location for it to edit it via hex :/

Please correct me if I'm wrong here - this program won't work on a ROM that's been touched by Kazowar's or TwistedFatal's tools, but there won't be any problems if I use the Wild Pokemon Editor on a clean ROM and then insert said ROM's a/1/2/6 into a ROM that has been edited with the other tools. Correct?

Please correct me if I'm wrong here - this program won't work on a ROM that's been touched by Kazowar's or TwistedFatal's tools, but there won't be any problems if I use the Wild Pokemon Editor on a clean ROM and then insert said ROM's a/1/2/6 into a ROM that has been edited with the other tools. Correct?

As of latest version (v1.0.7), the issue had been fixed. So now you can edit your rom with Kazowar's or TwistedFatal's tools and use this program without any problem. But to be safe, using a clean rom or using the narc is always recommended.

Hi neltazero, I really like using your Tool, but I still got a Question:

After using your Tool to change the Wild Pokemon I encounter, the Pokedex is still showing the Original Route-Data. Meaning: if I open the PokeDex and want to know the places I can find a Pawniard for example, it only show me the places where Pawniards in the Unmodded Game can be found... the Places I edited so I can encounter Pawniards sooner are not shown.

I have no idea if thats because there is no Tool that "updates" the Ingame-Pokedex once you edit the Routes, if it's because I still dont have the National Pokedey or if its because I extracted the edited "Wild Pokemon Encounter" Narc and reinserted it into an untouched Rom.

So my Question is:

If I use your Tool, will it update the Pokedex so it shows me where I can find the edited Encounters? And if the answer is "Yes", is there a certain procedure I have to follow?

Or do I have no other choice but to toss the Pokedex into the corner and live without it?

I think you'll have to "toss the Pokedex into the corner and live without it". The tool will only edit the Pokemon that you will encounter in a location. It will not change anything on the Pokedex itself. Main reason is:

- Pokedex data is located in a separate portion of the ROM, and it's not by any chance following the location that you set a Pokemon to appear (in other word, the Pokedex data is fixed/hardcoded).

Ok... anyway, thanks for your fast answer!

Looks like I'll have to hope someone finds a way to "fix" the Pokedex when we edit the Routes.

Maybe one day your tool will have a "Update Pokedex" option though. Cya and keep up the good work! ;)

Ok... anyway, thanks for your fast answer!

Looks like I'll have to hope someone finds a way to "fix" the Pokedex when we edit the Routes.

Maybe one day your tool will have a "Update Pokedex" option though. Cya and keep up the good work! ;)

You think is simple? LOL yeah is hardcoded, is have 4 type, like land, shaking grass, fishing/special spot, ect, is just used coordinate =="

pokedex entries is have 2 narc, yeah 1 is for list order, 2 is for pokemon location. all are is not really easy to edit.

For some reason, Wellspring Cave B1F copies the pokemon from Victory Road Outside. What could be causing this error?

You know header? yeah is cause that error~

in every route is have own header, some have same header, example = route 1 : is have all slot except item on cave or bridge~ if you replace with route is not have any water place. so route 1 on water (surf or fishing will no have wild pokemon since is was disable on header if you copy it.

if you used this tools i don't know ... if you replace it with text is not worried about header~....

Well okay... if it is the header, I've never had to hex edit that before. I'm going to try just changing Wellspring Cave's basement encounter info to see if that also changes the encounter info for Victory Road outside, but if the header is jacked up, then the water in WSC's basement will be devoid of Pokemon, like Andibad said...

Well okay... if it is the header, I've never had to hex edit that before. I'm going to try just changing Wellspring Cave's basement encounter info to see if that also changes the encounter info for Victory Road outside, but if the header is jacked up, then the water in WSC's basement will be devoid of Pokemon, like Andibad said...

Actually, if you have the knowledge about the header, then you can try to get the v1.0.7 of this tool on the first post. There's one with the capability to edit the header.