Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?

• Yes, I will be buying
    • No

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it pointless announcing a game that is far from being released, or announcing a game that hasn't even been completed, why couldn't they announce it a week, or month until release date, the interwebz news goes blindingly fast, heck that's what commercials are for. xD

Sorry i seriously have no paitence to wait, there are numerous games that I'm getting over excited for, that i can't be bothered to wait, my top 5: (for anyone who cares:biggrin:)

(list may vary)

1-Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

2-Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver.

3-Scribblenauts.

4-Golden Sun.

5-Professor Layton and the Diabolical box, or Phantasy Star 0.

I don't think the GSC were anything special, personally. RSE strike me as being the best in the series and I think of GSC as the worst, if not the second to last.

I was thinking of getting it at first but I'm not entirely sure now. Since I have PokeSav I don't need them for getting 2nd Gen Pokemon or whatever new move tutors there are. Unless the games have their own Orange Islands or Battle Frontier I won't be getting either of them.

How can you not decide if you want it? The game is based off of the original GSC games and they were amazing!

Because Okami is going to be extremely busy come two months from now until further notice, and will be dirt poor. Therefore, it is a maybe.

I'm going to get an import for HG, and buy them both when they come out in North America.

Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking of doing. I CANNOT wait for HG, plus, the Japanese cover arts always look cooler with that they do with the text and all.

If I have the money, I might do the same, but I probably won't, since I'm only getting these for myself. These games are going to bring about an EPIC moment in pokemon history. The best part will be playing these before my friends xD.

Edited by Gold Xf
forgot color

I loved the import of Platinum so much I still haven't gotten the English one yet. I have this strange felling that might happen with SS for me. And Gold Xf I agree it will be great to play it before my friends.