Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, than why would it be similar to the Shaymin distribution?

You get Wonder Card, obtain GS Ball from Pokémart Man, go to Kurt, go to Ilex Forest.

Hmmm.... I think that is how they will do it, most likely.

I have been hearing many people claiming that the remakes will be DSi exclusives, and I am here to inform any people that don't already know that the Gold and Silver remakes are going to be for the nintendo ds and WILL NOT be exclusive to the DSi.(This information has been confirmed by nintendo.)

There is defintely gonna be a Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon Soul Silver Pokesav and hacking/editing tools right, there has to be!

This will prolly be the best Pokemon game up to date. Whats better than a remake of Johto with more implemented!

Would just like to point out this is the 10th Ani for G/S

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

This has yet to be said or seen, so who knows.

that's not what i meant.

im basically trying to say that people who think it will be DSi exclusive are ridiculous.

no such thing.

that's not what i meant.

im basically trying to say that people who think it will be DSi exclusive are ridiculous.

no such thing.

Actually, there are going to be a cart designed specifically for the DSi. But I doubt Nintendo would put their 2nd biggest franchise on something that's incompatible with the millions of DS/Lites out there. I'm even go so far as to bet they'll keep the DS Lite in production and knock the price down a bit, so that it appeals more to the casual gamer.

The names are rather nice. Don't know why people complain about the names. As said earlier by others, better than what others thought it was gonna be.

I wonder if there will be some story differences. In gold relating to something of the heart and silver relating to the soul.

Also... anyone else think about it? Heart and Soul. As if someone were to say "I love you with all my heart and soul."

Here's some crap I found on the gamefaqs board, posted by someone who either has inside info or is pretending to (probably the latter). It's in engrish and there are no sources to back any of it up, but it all sounds fairly plausible:

Hello

Im not say much not allowed to say any

Bad translation I know excuse

about in new games

:

All pokemon present but none new

New images for kanto and johto pokemon

Platinum images for sinnoh

and Platinum/Diamond images for hoenn pokemon

pokegear new version

make calls and radio and many apps to find

also DSi only camera fun with random image and save to DSi

swap gold for silver pokegear at silph co!

poketch app compatible too, transfer from old game with POKEBOX DS

POKEGEAR IMAGE:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7950/0248.png

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1110/0252.png

POKEBOX DS little on DSi store

you download and transfer pokemon to from diamond pearl platinum and new games

much like pokemon ranch

then transfer to other game

you can trade between yourself with one DS console

Story not exact as original

Red gyarados that you do not catch

Bug catching and fish catching

Sweet honey no headbutt

Miltank gym very!

Ho-oh and lugia both games different experience

such as like original games

also 3 dogs

Kanto is available

Kanto beginners all present such as pokemon yellow but small differents

Mewtwo find in same cave

and 3 birds wild

Safari zone too and even cinnabar

More island for Nintendo event like mew and deoxys

and GS celebi event back

Underground network and secrets bases

like sinnoh dig up fossils and gems

fossils at cinnabar reborn the pokemon

battle frontier finally

after that 1 hoenn beginner available from professor

most content in pokemon game always!

I try more image soon

very hard so

please help!

That's right folks: miltank gym very! You heard it here first.

Also, haters can hate all they want, the names are wonderful.

Eh GameFAQs... sure has a lot of trolling and immature people though. Most likely is made up. And yes the names are just right and fine.

Yeah, I hate the gamefaqs community with a passion and I'm certainly not saying this guy has any legitimacy, I was just fishing around for any info about the game that seemed believable and this was what I got. Don't put too much stock in it, obviously.

Yeah, I hate the gamefaqs community with a passion and I'm certainly not saying this guy has any legitimacy, I was just fishing around for any info about the game that seemed believable and this was what I got. Don't put too much stock in it, obviously.

Yeah I figured. At this point we are willing to believe anything and people go through such lengths to make us believe. Just like with Dusk Silver and Dawn Gold and those fake boxes and all that.

And I barely been around the GameFAQ boards but I can tell right off the community is just horrible.

If anyone thinks RSE will get remade as well is just unlikely and here's why:

1. RSE is at least compatible with DPPt with Pal Park.

2. The reason why RBY and GSC is getting remade is because old gameboy games had a battery life and once that went, so went your game and well the original games would just go extinct.

3. Gameboy was, as I see it, more of one of those days of trying handheld gaming, there were other handhelds but they failed and only the Gameboy seemed to pull through. Pokemon was still had a lot to build and grow on. Now though, there are still things to build and add on, but not as much as in the past.

4. Obviously a lot of us were demanding a remake because of the memories it holds for us. Nostalgia can defend even the most overrated of games, not saying that Pokemon was overrated, but I could name 1 or 2 other games.

Anyway that is how I see it. I could be missing other points to why these get remade and RSE will NOT get remade.

Also I was seeing on GameFAQs, which is not reliable anyway, bad community. But anyway how people were thinking the old berry names would come back. Why? Gold Berry is now Sitrus. Psncure is now Pecha? So on and so forth. Just want to maybe clear that up for anyone who thinks old berry names will come back. Though... old pokeballs might come back. Good ol' Fast Ball and Heavy Ball.