Breaking News: Gold & Silver Remakes Confirmed!

fenzo666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could always Action Replay for fast hatching.>.> Ugh, if there's something I hate more than contests, it's cheaters.>.>

Yeah I don't like to cheat. Don't like cheaters either. It discourages me from wanting to play knowing there are people cheating and taking away all the work of building up. Course I know this site pretty much promotes that, as does GameFAQs. But eh, can't be helped if Nintendo is doing nothing about it.

And if I do cheat, it kind of takes away the fun and has the same effect on me then if I didn't cheat. But well I still play regardless and follow the non-cheat path. Downside is, is that I haven't even gotten to making my team yet.

But yeah we just have to wait for more info. I can only assume Mach Bike is there, and even though this is a remake, it is sort of like set more on today and things relating to Sinnoh and Hoenn might be present in the game.

Yeah I don't like to cheat. Don't like cheaters either. It discourages me from wanting to play knowing there are people cheating and taking away all the work of building up. Course I know this site pretty much promotes that, as does GameFAQs. But eh, can't be helped if Nintendo is doing nothing about it.

And if I do cheat, it kind of takes away the fun and has the same effect on me then if I didn't cheat. But well I still play regardless and follow the non-cheat path. Downside is, is that I haven't even gotten to making my team yet.

But yeah we just have to wait for more info. I can only assume Mach Bike is there, and even though this is a remake, it is sort of like set more on today and things relating to Sinnoh and Hoenn might be present in the game.

It would be really terrible if they did, and the Running Shoes? Haven't you noticed that walking in Gen. I and II is faster than running with the Running Shoes in later games, so that would be just pointless, they should bring back the original walking speed and the original bike, I'll let none of this sour my dear GS.>.>

My goodness, the game looks so promising. The graphical details are considerable good, and make Platinum's small enhancements look like nothing! I hope they keep the original storyline, like the original G/S/C. But, the in the GSC games, they didn't reveal much about Silver, as all he was known for was stealing a starter, and battling you in the Pokémon league. I hope they reveal a more detailed story =D

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Elm's lab looks very detailed, with the extra stairs and all.

All I know is that Scizor is definitely going to be in my team =D along with Typhlosion.

My goodness, the game looks so promising. The graphical details are considerable good, and make Platinum's small enhancements look like nothing! I hope they keep the original storyline, like the original G/S/C. But, the in the GSC games, they didn't reveal much about Silver, as all he was known for was stealing a starter, and battling you in the Pokémon league. I hope they reveal a more detailed story =D

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

All I know is that Scizor is definitely going to be in my team =D along with Typhlosion.

I cant wait. I am sure it's going to the best 4-th gen game. That is if its going to have Kanto.

It will most likely have Kanto. If not, the game would be short. But, I can't say it's going to be "the best Pokémon game ever". This is because I'm not one of those "GSC were the only good games, period". I actually like all the games.

It will most likely have Kanto. If not, the game would be short. But, I can't say it's going to be "the best Pokémon game ever". This is because I'm not one of those "GSC were the only good games, period". I actually like all the games.

I am not saying it either, but i could be if it has. And i also like every pokemon game except Tronzey.

OMG this is awesome.

I started with crystal and i got red and blue, then got gold and silver, then the rest of the gba games. When got Diamond and pearl i was so happy. Then got bored with all of them and sold them back to Gamestop. But now, I just gotta start again! Nostalgia this is!

ALL HAIL ARCEUS THE CREATOR!!!!!

And Nintendo the creator of the creator :D

:bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof:

OMG this is awesome.

I started with crystal and i got red and blue, then got gold and silver, then the rest of the gba games. When got Diamond and pearl i was so happy. Then got bored with all of them and sold them back to Gamestop. But now, I just gotta start again! Nostalgia this is!

ALL HAIL ARCEUS THE CREATOR!!!!!

And Nintendo the creator of the creator :D

:bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof:

xD I'm playing Crystal right now, I need practice.=3 And no, Arceus was fail on Nintendo's part, I mean really, do I really have to say it? Whatever I was going to say it anyway: Mewtwo.=3 There I win.=]

It will be epic!They have to include kanto if not a new longer storyline is in order either way i will be happy with it!

The only problem I had with the original's was the fact that the Gym Leader's were so weak, I mean Green only had Pokemon in their 50s and he was sixteenth Gym Leader.>.> I would much appreciate if Nintendo gave me a challenge this time around.=]

The only problem I had with the original's was the fact that the Gym Leader's were so weak, I mean Green only had Pokemon in their 50s and he was sixteenth Gym Leader.>.> I would much appreciate if Nintendo gave me a challenge this time around.=]

they should update the pokedex to include new evolution and more:)The gym leaders must be stronger otherwise everyone will finish in no time.

Not true about Silver. Silver used Pokémon as tools but later in the game he started showing love and compassion after Lance told him he didn't care enough for his Pokémon. Before entering Indigo Plateau guess what he had. He had a Crobat, which you can only get if you love your Zubat enough for it to evolve. They explained a lot about his personality and how it has changed during game play.