Fallen

Who is your Favorite?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Favorite?

• Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Giratina

They all have benefits:

I love giratina's appearance and types but palkia's water and dragon combo totally won me over.

Dialga looks cool too and I think palkia is not that cool looking but the type combo wins me out but giratina is in a very close second I believe. I know that giratina can completely be devastating to a well built team being it has such high resistances.

Well if all the Legendaries had a battle royale, then well from this Youtube video, Palkia came out on top.

>>>

<<<

It's pretty boring, but at the same time cool, because of how the maker created it, but i thought Palkia would get dominated, from all the Dragon typed legendaries there are.

Well if all the Legendaries had a battle royale, then well from this Youtube video, Palkia came out on top.

>>>

<<<

It's pretty boring, but at the same time cool, because of how the maker created it, but i thought Palkia would get dominated, from all the Dragon typed legendaries there are.

I remember when i saw that before 2 years.

>>>

<<<

It would have been dominated, had any of the other Pokemon attacked it. Palkia was largely ignored until the last round, it isn't exactly surprising that it survived.

Dialga is my favorite from the D/P/Pt trio. Palkia may have a better signature move and slightly better stats, but Dialga's typing is one of the best in the game.

why is it that Palkia is loosing the votes? i read the posts and it seems that those who prefer Palkia did not vote... :(

anyway, even if Palkia loose the polls, it's still my preference. it's appearance is not so "flashy" as Giratina & Dialga, but its built looks stronger and tougher :P

Palkia without doubt.It looks very cool and is a great revenge killer in the metagame.Also, its typing, water / dragon, is incredibly good offensively AND defensively.it is also very unpredictable.