black / white Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When teaching a TM / HM to a pokemon, the message is too big for the text box, resulting in the image cutting off. It was like this in the previous beta (and sometimes it would crash the game but ti doesn't crash now).

This is the original message untranslated (as you can see, the message is spread out over three text boxes to avoid cutoffs and all that).

1.png

2.png

3.png

This is what the message appears like in-game.

NewImage1.png

NewImage2.png

Sorry if this sounds nooby, but can you please make it like the first set of screenshots (the untranslated ones) so there are no cutoffs? You is how the whole message is structured in HGSS.

"[Pokemon Name] wants to learn the

move [TM Move / HM Move]."

"However, [Pokemon Name] already

knows 4 moves."

"Should a move be deleted and

replaced with [TM / HM Move]?"

Of course I would do this myself and submit the changes here but I am not fully equipped to tackle these kind of things unless someone helps me a little. That, and I could possibly help out with other stuff you guys want an extra hand.

Also, this is what happens when I try and teach Dragon Claw to one of my pokemon.

DragonClaw.png

Edited by Silent Storm

OK, there's a little translation problem with Cheren's parents in Kanoto Town, they refer to him as a "She":

"Hey there! Be sure to take care of my girl. I don't want anything to happen come visit again sometime!"
"Oh' date=' [Player's Name'] has the Professor asked you to help her?! Cheren hasn't told me anything she must be excited to remember. be sure to come home time to time!"

Unless Cheren is one of the infamous Japanese traps. xD

First off I wanted to say that you guys are doing an amazing job with all of this, and I know countless of people have asked, but I'm really having trouble trying to get my old save to work with v3. I'm using Desmu and I tried to do the export memory thing, but nothing is happening. I dont know what I'm doing wrong ;-; im begging for help<3

First off I wanted to say that you guys are doing an amazing job with all of this, and I know countless of people have asked, but I'm really having trouble trying to get my old save to work with v3. I'm using Desmu and I tried to do the export memory thing, but nothing is happening. I dont know what I'm doing wrong ;-; im begging for help<3

name the sav file and rom the same but keep the .nds on the game file and the .dsv on the save file

[ATTACH]5697[/ATTACH]

It appears it cant be helped via translation.

Its in the game code itself. But then again anything is possible!

Yeah it's like that in game not much we can do about it, at least with what we've tried so far

i think they all have a exp patch in them

and no none of them do, that's what the Child's Play patch does, I'm pretty sure I wrote that in red on the first post.

P.S.

Mirrors added to rapidshare for those of you can't get them from mediafire

Just registered to show some appreciation. I've been following the progress since Thread 1.

However, I've ran into an inconvenience after successfully patching a Clean Black Rom twice. Upon entering a battle, on my DSi's lower screen, "Fight" disappears & the screen doesn't respond.

Does anyone have a solution? Everything else works fine

The Beta Patches and Official Patch 1 worked great, but I skipped v2. I'm using an R4i Gold w/ 1.35 ver. Revolution modifications. I've tried re-formatting my card.