black / white Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v2

Kaarosu

Just Wondering

Are Ruinaras (think that's his name) patches also in V3.

And in V3 up to what point (approximately) is the story meant to be all english (when you make a new game)

The last 2 days of ruin's work isn't in this patch, as the changes were never sent to me.

Once I get the changes, they will be added.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, how far has the game been translated to? i have to play it to that point several times to find more bugs.

I think most of it up to Sanyou City. There's also random stuff that's translated in the other parts of the game.

The last 2 days of ruin's work isn't in this patch, as the changes were never sent to me.

Once I get the changes, they will be added.

He said he was pretty sick :frown:

Hey folks, I've made a temporary Errors, bugs and Typo's reporting website!

This is just because the originale ones are too full with V2 complains.

Please report Errors and Bugs here:

http://rykin122.pbworks.com/Submit%2...%20and%20Bugs!

Please report Typos here:

http://rykin122.pbworks.com/Submit%20Typo's!

Thank you! Rykin122.

[i'm gonna keep this posting. This must be posted :P Or will a Moderator maybe edit it?]

when you speak to bel at the dream ruins half the conversation is i japanese

is this intended?

I guess it wasn't finished. I'm playing through now and translating anything that isn't already translated. I have to go through the gym 1st and then I'll get to that part of the Dream Ruins.

i got a vid its just that im still recording

Alright cool. Also don't worry about the battle text for N, or for the 2nd battles with Bel and Cheren. They might not be in V3, but I got them done.

I'm seriously loving the fan translation a lot since there are funny things said like the girl in Karakusa town that hints to the Charizard card thing:"Pokémon are really cool! Anyone who thinks it's not are lame. I got a Charizard card would you like to trade? What? You don't collect cards...?" (unless she said that in Japanese) and the guy that says "Sorry I don't speak English, I speak mostly in Kanji!" lmfao

And lol at the dude who said he wanted a Game Boy for 15 years and all he got was a PS3, very epic guys, keep it up. I think the fan translation is going to be better than the official one by the looks of things. *nod nod*

I'm seriously loving the fan translation a lot since there are funny things said like the girl in Karakusa town that hints to the Charizard card thing:"Pokémon are really cool! Anyone who thinks it's not are lame. I got a Charizard card would you like to trade? What? You don't collect cards...?" (unless she said that in Japanese) and the guy that says "Sorry I don't speak English, I speak mostly in Kanji!" lmfao

And lol at the dude who said he wanted a Game Boy for 15 years and all he got was a PS3, very epic guys, keep it up. I think the fan translation is going to be better than the official one by the looks of things. *nod nod*

Got to have some fun with the translation don't we ;)