Pokemon Black & White AR Codes? [Jp]

FreeSpirit

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to get the clone code to work. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? It seems pretty simple haha.

::Box Pokémon Clone (Hold Select while moving)

:::Hold Select after picking up a Pokemon to make a perfectly identical copy of it. Refresh screen to see results.

94000130 FCFB0304

5200768C 1E523308

1200768C 0000C303

D2000000 00000000

94000130 FCFB0300

5200768C 1E52C303

1200768C 00003308

D2000000 00000000

Riolu Aura Sphere Now

hey riolu i got all three files what am i suppose to do with them?

ok i downloaded all 3, idk what to do with the sav file but i copied the code from the xml thing and i have the ticket but the ship wont leave?? so idk what im doing here

You can use the .sav with No$gba or your Flash Cart. Open the .sav with BWPokesav v0.06c and rename it with your previous .sav. For Desmume users, you will have to find a way to convert or import the .sav.

Riolu Aura Sphere Now could you edit my .sav (.dsv) file too? I'm using DeSmuME also but I got the same problem, I mean I was able to create a Pokemon holding the Liberty Ticket but still it won't allow me to go to the island, I guess I need to receive the ticket directly from the man standing in the PokeCenter.

Here's my file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzqdxw

Hey Riolu.

I tried the long AR code you posted for the liberty ticket event on my no$zoomer and unfortunately it wouldn't do anything. I don't know if i am doing something wrong or not but i enter the code like i do any other code but when i click " Ok " Nothing happens, just makes a sound like there is an error or something. I do not know if anyone else is having this problem but i thought i would bring it up.

I also downloaded the 3 files you post up but got lost trying to get it to work. If i could use some of your time for a response on how to get it working that would be great (: Please note i am using no$zoomer at the present time, but also have normal no$gba handy if need be in your instructions.

Cheer's.

Ace.

You can use the .sav with No$gba or your Flash Cart. Open the .sav with BWPokesav v0.06c and rename it with your previous .sav. For Desmume users, you will have to find a way to convert or import the .sav.

desmume users can either save their game and export the save or just rename the .dsv to.sav and it should work fine. on the off chance it doesn't for whatever reason, just open the dsv with pokegen and re-save as a .sav. pokesav can also open .dsvs if you really really just have to use for whatever reason.

if you use no$gba, you need to make sure the save type is set to uncompressed and (possibly) run it through the no$gba -> vba converter.

hello i wanted to ask why does it say 16x Gym Badges i thought there was only 8. Can someone please explain this to me :) thankyou

Because it's the same kind of mod code to enable all badges. It's just 8 badges. Don't use it because the game actually saves the date when you actually get the badge.

I lol'd at the naming irony.