PKHeX is a multi-lingual save file editor for the main line of Pokémon games.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (*.raw, *.bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*, *.ck3, *.xk3, *.bk4)
- Mystery Gift files (*.pgt, *.pcd, *.pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
- Pokémon Sun and Moon
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon X and Y
- Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2
- Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver
- Pokémon Battle Revolution
- Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen
- Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire
- Pokémon Colosseum
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
- Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal
- Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow
Recent PKHeX Topics