PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 23.01.26 of PKHeX has been released. This version is a major update, with a bump from .NET 4.6 to .NET 7. You WILL need .NET 7 to run this and future versions of PKHeX. Non-Windows devices will need to wait for Wine or Mono to update to support this version of .NET. This update also brings various UI changes.
Take note that other related applications will still need time to update to .NET 7 alongside PKHeX, and updated versions of PKHeX Plugins (LiveHeX) and SysBot may not be immediately available.
23/01/26 - New Update:
- Changed: PKHeX now uses .NET 7 for its runtime (updated from .NET Framework 4.6)!
- - Requires Windows 64bit operating system, with the .NET Desktop Runtime 7.0.x
- - https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/7.0
- - For those wanting to run the program from a Mac/Linux machine, use a Windows VM. No more mono/wine support.
- - This change results in a faster program, and being able to write more modern & extensible C# code.
- Changed: The Main Window layout has been adjusted for better GUI scaling support:
- - PKM Editor now uses vertical tabs, and some controls have moved to more appropriate tabs.
- - PKM Editor now has a "Cosmetic" tab, which contains low significance values like Contest Stats.
- - PKM Editor now has a simple selector for Handling Trainer selection rather than the background highlights.
- - Fixed: A few recognition bugs have been fixed. Thanks @Lorenzooone!
- Batch Editor:
- - Added: Batch Editor can now filter with >/≥ and </≤ operators, improved from just != and =.
- - Added: Ribbon and Mark count properties added. Can now sort boxes by these counts!
- - Changed: TID/SID properties renamed; when using 16-bit trainer IDs, use TID16/SID16.
- Changed: Gen9 S/V no longer show the Square Shiny icon, as Xor0 no longer indicates differently in-game.
- Changed: Gen9 S/V raid parameter editor "Set All 6 Star" changed to "Copy current values to Other Raids".
- Changed: With the update to .NET 7, some features have been rewritten for better performance, or for better usage.
- Changed: GUI translations updated. Thanks @Manu098vm, @Kitcham, @easyworld, @jimmyorz, @Bl4ckSh4rk, @ppllouf, @butaneeeee!
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now