PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 20.02.14 of PKHeX has been released, with support for Pokemon Home. Please pay attention to the change log regarding legality.
20/02/14 - New Update:
- - Added: Initial handling for HOME Transfers.
- - Note: Tracker value is currently not flagged if missing; there's a setting to enable flagging.
- - Note: Pokémon that haven't yet visited HOME do not have a tracker.
- - Note: Fake WC8 data will have to be prepared to recognize HOME gifts.
- Added: More Gen8 editable fields. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Added: More Gen4 Event Flags. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
- Changed: Revised suggested hatch locations. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Fixed: Gen5 Entree Forest randomization no longer causes errors. Thanks Pocket Monsters (user)!
- Fixed: Gen4 HGSS Box Wallpapers are now read correctly. Thanks @Ammako!
Download | FAQ | Support Forum
Edited by ReignOfComputer
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now