What pokemon would you be?

damio

I've decided to bring this thread back from the dead, if you all don't follow the rules, it will be locked again.

What would you be and why?

Base your choices around your personality, not your favourite pokemon.

Please DON'T choose a pokemon from the ban list, the only exception... HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON TO BE ONE, and you need to ask to choose one.

The Ban List:

Legendaries:

Arceus

Articuno

Azelf

Celebi

Cresselia

Darkrai

Deoxys

Dialga

Entei

Giratina

Groudon

Heatran

Ho-Oh

Jirachi

Kyogre

Latias

Latios

Lugia

Manaphy

Mesprit

Mew

Mewtwo

Moltres

Palkia

Phione

Raikou

Rayquaza

Regice

Regigigas

Regirock

Registeel

Rotom

Shaymin

Suicune

Uxie

Zapdos

Non-Legendaries:

Dragonite

Lucario

Metagross

Tyranitar

Sableye

Spiritomb

This is subject to updates.

Choose a pokemon based off of your personality, not over what pokemon you like.

I'll start:

I would be a Slowking [icon]199[/icon] with a high smart condition

WHY: I'm lazy and i get good marks on tests/exams without studying

or a Mew [icon]151[/icon]. I can learn a lot really quick (eg. pokesav, science or trash bytes.)

btw, this is actually true, and Mew can do this too (all TMs/HMs for example).

But, because of the rules, I will just go with Slowking and leave the Mew as a close second for an example.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said not to choose off the banned list... but this is what someone else said I was :(

On another site, after being there for about eight months, the general consensus of the Pokenuts there was that they considered me to be most like Azelf 482.png. Their justification was "Crui is cute and smart," but what I take from Azelf, the Pokemon of willpower is great determination. I'm someone who thinks deeply, works hard and doesn't crack under pressure. If I have a goal, I'll unerringly work for it. When I get angry, my impact is quite powerful.

...Normally, I think I'm Chimecho 358.png.

It always looks so happy. It's a happy pokemon, one that's always a peace and soothes people with song. I like singing. People say I have nice tone and well... chimes are based very loosely on tuning forks, those that produce perfect tone.

Jolteon_Chibi_by_Kureculari.png

So.....

Cute.....

Can not resist.....

Making face......

X3

How does someone have a slow, powerful personality? O.o?

They force their beliefs onto other people, and they themselves move (or think) slow.

It actually makes a lot of sense.

But I have one question Swampflare, are you one of those people who go around to houses knocking on their door trying to convert them?

Because they force their beliefs onto other people, and they don't catch the hints of when to leave :P

>:C

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Um sorry I just have to say it. DRIFLOOOON! It really has nothing to do with my personality.

Read the damn rules >.>

I've decided to bring this thread back from the dead, if you all don't follow the rules, it will be locked again.

What would you be and why?

Base your choices around your personality, not your favourite pokemon.

Please DON'T choose a pokemon from the ban list, the only exception... HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON TO BE ONE, and you need to ask to choose one.

Non-Legendaries:

Dragonite

Lucario

Metagross

Tyranitar

Sableye

Spiritomb

This is subject to updates.

Choose a pokemon based off of your personality, not over what pokemon you like.

spiritomb is a legendarie and again i say treeko from time

Venusaur. Calm, collected, laid back, able to calm people down, very powerful when the situation calls for it, and very loyal and protective of friends. Hmmm, maybe that's why he's my favorite Pokemon, because he has a similar personality to me.

Edited by Greencat

Hmm... I'm artistic so maybe a Smeargle! With pink "ink", since I'm obsessed with pink and all Smeargle have different ink colours. Smeargle is often kind of forgotten and only useful for certain things, like breeding. I think it fits.

A second would be Alakazam (or Abra). I love knowledge, and Alakazam has a High IQ, and never stops learning. I prefer to reason with words and intellect, than using force, which is basically Alakzam's sweeping style. I'd love to think that I'm quick with understanding things, but I don't know if I can truthfully say that... Umn. And I love psychic powers in general. Using your mind to do stuff is just plain cool. I'm also the one people come to for advice, which shows that I can reason things through.

Reason for maybe Abra instead of Alakazam is that when I go to sleep, I like to stay sleeping. It's also how I prepare for the day. I don't jump out of bed, I rest and collect my thoughts while still laying in bed. Kind of how Abra stays asleep to preserve psychic energy. Also, I can relate to how Abra is infamous for Teleporting from battles. If I know doing something will just cause too much trouble than it's worth, I tend to avoid it.

yes he is damio want to take this to the debate forum

without cheating you can only get 1 witch makes it a legendary

Er... I have two Odd Keystones (one from that man in Route 208 and the other in Twinleaf Town)... and I could get more from the underground. And the fact that Cynthia has one... you don't think Lucario is legendary either, now do you? In-game story people other than those stupid Battle Tower people don't carry legendaries in their roster... ever.

I guess I'm a Togekiss thanks to that quiz I took... but I don't know.

Mightyena. *dodges the nasty glares because it's obviously her favorite pokemon*

He's based upon the Wolf. I have held the nickname "Okami" (Ookami = Japanese for Wolf) for six years now, coming up soon on seven. The name has nothing to do with the game...That came out a few years later. It came for my sprouting love of wolves. (I recently got back a letter from myself from back then, in it which I capitalized on this point, making it my last sentence. "I love cats and wolves." Yeah, that was it.)

I am, as my french title shows, "le Loup d'Ombre" or "the Wolf of the Shadows"

Mightyena is grey and black...much like a shadow.

The wolf is known for being very loyal. I am fiercely loyal to my friends....a cord of three is not easily broken, as Soloman says in Ecclesiastes. Much like a pack! However, the wolf can also be very aggressive when provoked. Again, this fits me perfectly.

There's more. I'll update this when I can think more clearly! :]

Shaymin....?

Banned????

Sir. SIR.

Last i checked, I am just like Shaymin (Land and Sky)

Just like shaymin, i have to forms, or in this case, "EGO"s.

One part of me is Shy and nice, just like the land form.

However, the other me, which i am more of, is more crazy, fun, and courageous to some extent, just like the Sky Form. Not to mention, even though i am male, i do have slightly longer-than-usual hair, sorta like Shaymin Sky.

I am NOT picking Shaymin JUST because Shaymin is so-happenly my favorite pokemon. That is just coincidence, I actualy made the one you see in the avatar more fancy because it only makes it more like me.

Sir_Xero: Skymin looked pretty ignorant, rude, stubborn, immature and annoying in the Movie. You're not like that. :P

if only you knew me, you would know that i am just like that, included in what you said there.

Well, i can be like that.... i choose not to though.... it's no fun insulting others...., i don't see what people get out of it anyways

• 4 weeks later...