Jump to content

PKHeX 22.12.01


ReignOfComputer
 Share

Recommended Posts

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 22.12.01 of PKHeX has been released, adding support for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's v1.1.0 patch, among other cumulative fixes.

 

Change log:

Quote

22/12/01 - New Update:
 - Added support for Scarlet & Violet 1.1.0.
 - Legality:
 - - Fixed: Gen9 banned species list updated.
 - - Fixed: Gen9 TR flags now check pre-evolutions if the current evolution does not have a required move flag.
 - - Fixed: Ability patch reverting check updated to account for single-evolution-chain cases.
 - Fixed: Showdown Set imports without a Tera Type will default to the species' first type.
 - Fixed: WC9 now generates with correct SID7. Thanks @Manu098vm !
 - Fixed: Associating a pk9 file to PKHeX.exe now starts up properly.
 - Fixed: Form argument suggestion for Mankey & Pawniard, when evolved to max evo stage, added.
 - Changed: Updated translation files. Thanks @easyworld, @Yarkis01

 

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum


View full article

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rafapaiva said:

Do not update pkhex, put all pokemons illegal

Maybe because.. they were illegal to begin with, just that older legality checks didn’t catch it?

Would you like to share a Mon that you’re super duper sure is legal (and is illegal on PKHeX?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Maybe because.. they were illegal to begin with, just that older legality checks didn’t catch it?

Would you like to share a Mon that you’re super duper sure is legal (and is illegal on PKHeX?)

as a matter of fact, I do have one yes.

I msgd Kaphotics but he ignored me /sad

 

DISCLAIMER: I'm using emulation, but no cheats/plugins/etc, just raw game.

I captured this grumpig that was looking funny at me. Here is a video proof (cuz I streamed pretty much all my gameplay of Violet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktRzWmYzWY&t=7697s

image.thumb.png.5d34420f5b00f2ae690fa4c24d4f1aeb.png

326 - Grumpig - BF7099561FB0.pk9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, JISN[064] said:

as a matter of fact, I do have one yes.

I msgd Kaphotics but he ignored me /sad

 

DISCLAIMER: I'm using emulation, but no cheats/plugins/etc, just raw game.

I captured this grumpig that was looking funny at me. Here is a video proof (cuz I streamed pretty much all my gameplay of Violet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KktRzWmYzWY&t=7697s

image.thumb.png.5d34420f5b00f2ae690fa4c24d4f1aeb.png

326 - Grumpig - BF7099561FB0.pk9 344 B · 0 downloads

Mark legality is something that’s a work in progress. Pretty sure the issue existed since old PKHeX for SV, not just the current one (I have stuff with Marks marked illegal). Please do wait patiently :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JISN[064] said:

Oh I see, I have been outside anything Pokemon related since 2018 I think. Sprigatito brought me back.

Sprigatito is a fun little kitty ;)

But yeah, I think they’ve got the main encounters and stuff added in, but marks and ribbons is probably a work in progress. Curious to see them add overworld legality (if possible) and that might come in too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/4/2022 at 2:07 AM, theSLAYER said:

Sprigatito is a fun little kitty ;)

But yeah, I think they’ve got the main encounters and stuff added in, but marks and ribbons is probably a work in progress. Curious to see them add overworld legality (if possible) and that might come in too

that's interesting, are SV encounters (they are all overworld with some static) using different generating method than SwSh grass encounters? Is it like gen8 overworld?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2022 at 1:24 AM, Babu1014 said:

I'm just curious if all the clothing items block data has been found yet?

AFAIK the only unmarked one in PKHex is the body/uniform one (which is 78FF2CB2 - 2836 Object 0xC80). Not that this is much help because you already start with all the playable clothing the game has.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JDM said:

This Maushold is showing up as being invalid showing the "Unable to match an encounter from origin game" message. Changing the form from family of 3 to family of 4 removes this message, despite both being a valid encounter in game. 

946 - Maushold - 96B7F52E94D7.pk9 344 B · 0 downloads

Working as intended. Evolutions for that species are predetermined, so if it cannot naturally evolve into its current state, it must have originated as its current state, not the pre evolution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Working as intended. Evolutions for that species are predetermined, so if it cannot naturally evolve into its current state, it must have originated as its current state, not the pre evolution.

I was under the impression that any wild Tandemaus has a 1/25 chance of being one that is capable of evolving into the family of three form. Going through the built in encounter database, all of the listed Tandemaus show the same error message as previous if you change their species to a Maushold Family of 3 form and set their level to an acceptable value. I guess I'm just wondering if there's a hidden value that determines which form it will evolve to that isn't showing up on PKHeX, or if I'm just being dumb and it's something obvious I'm missing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, JDM said:

I was under the impression that any wild Tandemaus has a 1/25 chance of being one that is capable of evolving into the family of three form. Going through the built in encounter database, all of the listed Tandemaus show the same error message as previous if you change their species to a Maushold Family of 3 form and set their level to an acceptable value. I guess I'm just wondering if there's a hidden value that determines which form it will evolve to that isn't showing up on PKHeX, or if I'm just being dumb and it's something obvious I'm missing.

Again, evolutions for that species are predetermined, thus there's nothing you can do in-game to influence it for one you already have. The value that predetermines it is the Encryption Constant. Similar situation as Toxtricity, that has nature determine how it evolves; Maushold and Dudunsparce evolve based on the EC%100==0 check.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Again, evolutions for that species are predetermined, thus there's nothing you can do in-game to influence it for one you already have. The value that predetermines it is the Encryption Constant. Similar situation as Toxtricity, that has nature determine how it evolves; Maushold and Dudunsparce evolve based on the EC%100==0 check.

Got it, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ToxicOmega said:

I've been struggling really hard to make a shiny trick room indeedee legit. I assume it needs a special EC but have no idea how to properly set it up. Any help would be insanely appreciated, and I assume this would also apply to all raid shinies assuming that is the root of the issue.

876-01 ★ - Indeedee - 41D9A1C85A1E.pk9 344 B · 0 downloads

using auto legalize was able to create a shiny trick room indeedee, only nature its dif, also end up with a dif trainer, but you can fix that

876-01 ★ - Indeedee - 2CFD5310C94D.pk9

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, I have a problem, I´m playing pokemon Scarleth, and I want to transfer my pokemon from Sw/Sh and legends to this game, but, I can´t, when I try theres no pokemon to paste in the main file of Scarleth, so, what Can I do?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...