If you could give a pokemon a new forme, what pokemon would you pick?

Lugiamaster

Hi guys

I have been thinking lately about pokemon formes like Shaymin & Giratina and i've been wondering, wouldn't it be cool if we could choose what pokemon should have a new forme?

So here is my question for you

If you could choose a pokemon to have a new forme, what pokemon would you choose?

Me, personally, think Regigigas because I feel he deserves it

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

I have been thinking lately about pokemon formes like Shaymin & Giratina and i've been wondering, wouldn't it be cool if we could choose what pokemon should have a new forme?

So here is my question for you

If you could choose a pokemon to have a new forme, what pokemon would you choose?

Me, personally, think Regigigas because I feel he deserves it

dunsparce!

Mewtwo *Perfect Forme* (when holding the item "Beserk Gene"). His current forme is only partially complete, being the result of genetic experiments by humans.

Truer words never been said. ;) Thumbs up to you! :kikkoman::kikkoman::grog::grog:

But Wraith could be right. >:/ Even still if berserk gene was in the 3-rd and 4-th Gen i would probably use it all the time.

Dagonite. I have theories about why, but I think he looks WAY too silly. And it should also be blue.

*Slaps you down in the deepest pits of Hell* Do not EVER! insult a first generation Pokemon! EVER EVER EVER! Dragonite looks silly, and the reason is because he's MYTHICAL! If you watched the series you would also know that Dragonite doesn't haven't an ounce of bad in his heart. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT!

Never insult a Dragon Pokemon either >:( *points at my name* Except for Shelgon, he's just a disgrace. He's such a disgrace that I don't even know if he has two "L"s in his name or not.

BACK OFF DRAGONITE!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Deoxys – Limited Macro Forme

Stats:

HP: 70

Attack: 180

Defense: 180

Speed: 195

Sp. Attack: 180

Sp. Defense: 180

Ability: Bulk Limit*

Ability Effect: Halves Abilities and Gradually Lowers HP for First 15 Turns.

Effect: HP -6.5% Each Turn for First Ten Turns

Att, Def, Spe, SpA, & SpD × 0.5 for First 15 Turns

All Recovery Attempts Fail During First 15 Turns**

* After 15 Turns Ability Changes To Pressure, Cannot Be Skill Swapped, Can Be Role Played, Pokémon Is Unaffected By Worry Seed While Having This Ability

** Health Recovery & Stat Boosting Via Items and/or Moves Fail, The Effect Of Leftovers Is Unusuable

Deoxys –Unlimited Macro Forme

Stats:

Ability: Pressure

Edited by Delta Blast Burn
Posted Same Info Twice

Deoxys – Limited Macro Forme

Stats:

Ability: Bulk Limit*

Ability Effect: Halves Abilities and Gradually Lowers HP for First 15 Turns.

Effect: HP -6.5% Each Turn for First Ten Turns

Att, Def, Spe, SpA, & SpD × 0.5 for First 15 Turns

All Recovery Attempts Fail During First 15 Turns**

* After 15 Turns Ability Changes To Pressure, Cannot Be Skill Swapped, Can Be Role Played, Pokémon Is Unaffected By Worry Seed While Having This Ability

** Health Recovery & Stat Boosting Via Items and/or Moves Fail, The Effect Of Leftovers Is Unusuable

Deoxys –Unlimited Macro Forme

Stats:

Ability: Pressure

You do realize that those stats are extremely high. And would never be implemented in any game since there would be no competition even with the ability and all else.

I understand they are high, that is why I implemented the stat halving and the HP reducing. And also the turn counter is reset every time it is switched in. So basicly you have to send it out and keep for the entirety of the battle and I for got to type that in double battles the ability effect carries over to the partner.

*Slaps you down in the deepest pits of Hell* Do not EVER! insult a first generation Pokemon! EVER EVER EVER! Dragonite looks silly, and the reason is because he's MYTHICAL! If you watched the series you would also know that Dragonite doesn't haven't an ounce of bad in his heart. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT!

Never insult a Dragon Pokemon either >:( *points at my name* Except for Shelgon, he's just a disgrace. He's such a disgrace that I don't even know if he has two "L"s in his name or not.

BACK OFF DRAGONITE!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

*wonders what that strange feeling he got on his foot was, looks down and sees half roselia sized slowpoke named xxdragonzxx attempting to say something but it just sounds like ignorant squeaks attempting flaming.* I have seen near all episodes of the first few seasons because I've been a fan of the series since it touched America. I never said ANYTHING about his heart, I know he is good. His younger forms are always put into my party, but I can never muster the will to force one of the not-so-succesful first gen forms upon them. I would take Shelgon over it any day. And mythical=silly? I could have sworn that wasn't so with others. But nonetheless, you are wrong here and need to accept that other people will have problems with something you like and since the psychics gained more weaknesses and bug got better no Pokemon has been perfect. This is a forum about stating what change you would like not defending Dragonite. You wanna do that go find my forum about Dragonite.

Maybe a form of trapinchs evolutions. Vibrava/Flygon are a couple of my favorites, but I don't see how the ant became the dragonfly so something antish.

Also Abra. Something where he is stronger than Kadabra, fighting type and has a special move thats like a psychic Hyper Beam, but without the recharge and his forme is weaker than Alakazam. Also once he enters this forme thee's no turning back and no evolving. There's no demand for it, I just think it might be cool.

Baby form for Kanghaskan. But it would have to have nearly impossible requirments due to the fact Kanghaskan NEVER seperates from its baby.

Comma Unown forme.

A baby forme of Tauros/Miltank that can be either gender, but when it evolves it takes its genders forme.

Heracross psychic forme. Green shell.

Edited by amh7912
Two additions.

• 3 weeks later...
Rotom w/ another appliance that could give him a Steel type move (whatever makes sense for the appliance) or maybe a new form/evolution for some PKMN who need one badly.

A Junx final would not hurt. Or a Pinsir baby bug. Since it obvious Nintendo is evolving the 1-st gen to a third form.

Just by saying that i realize that the new generation might not be too far now. Give or take a year or two.

More of an evolution, but I'd like to see a Normal-type Eevee evolution. I like most of Eevee's types, but it's usually a tough choice which I want to have in my party (as I usually transfer an Eevee over from another game to start with). A normal type would be nifty, maybe give it a wide range of elemental attacks.