Moves:

Heat Wave

Sky Attack

Sunny Day

Safeguard

Item: None

Pokeball: Cherish Ball

Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

Dates: Start Distribution: 12th March, Start Redemption: March 15th 2016. End Distribution: , End Redemption: September 30th.

Game Distribution: X/Y/ΩR/αS

Distribution Type: Serial Code

Distribution Location:

Belgium:
FACTS Comic Con in Ghent, Belgium on April 2nd & 3rd.

Czech Republic:

- Codes hidden on the website,
www.mojenintendo.cz
, between 18th March and 21st March or until they run out.

- Second batch of codes were added on the 21st.

- Correctly answer one of five quiz questions on NBase.cz on March 18th and 19th.

-Send a picture of personally created artwork featuring the Legendary birds to
from March 18th until supplies run out.

- Write a poem about the Legendary birds on NBase.cz from March 21st until supplies run out.

France:
Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter in May.

Germany:

Hungary:

- Nintendo booth at the PlayIT Show-Győr on the 19th March.

- Game Park, GameShop, KonzolGame, Konzolok szervize, Konzol Stúdió, Konzolvilág, PlatinumShop, Smartshop, Videogame Galaxis, and Videojátékbolt stores during the week starting 20th March.

- Nintendo Hungary's website from March 23rd to March 30th.

- Correctly answer one of five quiz questions on NBase.cz on March 18th and 19th. Send a picture of personally created artwork featuring the Legendary birds to

- Write a poem about the Legendary birds on NBase.cz from March 21st until supplies run out.

Ireland:
Smyth's Toy stores from March 21st to April 11th

Italy:

- Streetpass meeting at Cartoomics / VideoGame Show in Italy on March 12th.

- Distribution at 16Games, Gamelife, Gamepeople, GameStop, GAMEUP, and OPENGAMES stores from April 1st to April 30th.

Poland:

- Correctly answer one of five quiz questions on NBase.cz on March 18th and 19th.

- Send a picture of personally created artwork featuring the Legendary birds to

- Nintendo Poland's Facebook page on March 22nd.

- The first 100 players to send a email to
that includes a picture of a Nintendo 3DS with the Nintendo Poland Facebook post in the background from March 23rd.

- The first 50 players to send a email to
that includes a picture of a Nintnendo 3DS surrounded by Easter decorations from March 29th.

- Players who send a email to
that explains what Wii U or Nintendo 3DS game they are looking forward to the most. A total of 60 winners will be chosen. Starting April 4th.

Russia:
Send a email to
from March 21st until April 30th.

Slovakia:

- Send a picture of personally created artwork featuring the Legendary birds to

Spain:

- One code distributed with each issue 283 of Revista Oficial Nintendo released on March 15th.

- Carrefour, El Corte Inglés, Eroski, Fnac, GAME, and Media Markt stores from April 1st to April 30th.

United Kingdom:

- Smyths Toy Stores from March 22nd to April 11th.

- Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter in May.

United States:

Sources:

Reddit

Serebii

Edited by HMM

Please don't call this PAL.

PAL is a television standard and has nothing to do with this.

There are more regions than Europe and Australia that use PAL including parts of South America, Asia and Africa. Basically all continents use PAL somewhere.

Please don't call this PAL.

PAL is a television standard and has nothing to do with this.

There are more regions than Europe and Australia that use PAL including parts of South America, Asia and Africa. Basically all continents use PAL somewhere.

The definition of a term depends on context and use. In the context of Nintendo video games the term "PAL" is widely used to refer to one of the regions that Nintendo locks content to. The original definition is irrelevant. The official Nintendo website refers to the PAL region.

What Nintendo's website is saying is not really that wrong. If you buy your 3DS in China (which is also PAL region), then you can still play games from that very region.

On a website targeted to international audience, it cannot be ignored that there is more than just one "PAL region" in this world.

Let's take it even further:

In Taiwan they use NTSC, but you can also buy games from "E" (EUR) region. That's why serial codes distributed in Taiwan also work with European games. And these birds' serial codes will also work with games from Taiwan even though Taiwan is not a PAL region at all.

Also, what's NTSC for you? "Region of the USA"? But Japan also uses NTSC.

PAL and NTSC are just not terms that make any sense here, so let's not use them.

NTSC isn't used very widely because of the ambiguity. PAL does not have any ambiguity in this context. People generally refer to five regions PAL, North America, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Taiwan is it's own region that accepts both PAL and Japanese content.

What other name do you propose for the region we are talking about then?

I would say NA, UK, JP, TW, KR.

Their units are shipped across the world (like Singapore using NA units or Australia using UK units),

but we should focus on the main regions as it is.

edit:

Plus, not all UK events are obtainable on TW, and vice versa.

Sometimes, there's a region overlap, but it doesn't occur all the time.

That makes sense but I do think calling an event such as this a UK event when a UK distribution location hasn't even been announced yet would only cause more confusion.

Edited the title though.

That makes sense but I do think calling an event such as this a UK event when a UK distribution location hasn't even been announced yet would only cause more confusion.

Edited the title though.

Fair enough.

Does seem confusing.

But at the end of the day, I think the matter is that it's tied to the console that originated from that region.

If we were to follow 3Dbrew naming of the regions:

0x0 JPN Japan

0x1 USA North America

0x2 EUR Europe

0x3 Australia

0x4 CHN China

0x5 KOR Korea

0x6 TWN Taiwan

In my excel sheet for wondercards

I used: ENG FRE GER SPA ITA KOR JPN,

so as to not confuse languages with region, which characterized as NA UK TW JP KR

• 3 weeks later...

US Distribution announced.

For those of you in the US, it has been confirmed that the Legendary Birds of Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres are to be given with their Hidden Abilities of Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body will be distributed through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter during May. This is the only way to get these birds and you will only receive one code which gives one of the birds at random. You need to sign up for it on the official site by April 22nd to receive the newsletter

It's also confirmed that the birds will be distributed via Serial Code at GAME stores in Spain

Edit @ 18:14: It is also confirmed that all European countries including Germany and France, will also receive Serial Codes for the Hidden Ability birds in the newsletter

• 3 weeks later...

The birds were announced for Korea today.

It looks like they are showing the second Pokemon Movie on TV on May 2nd and at the end of the movie they will show the serialcodes. I hope I didn't missunderstand that.

The seriacode for Articuno will be shown on "Cable TV VOD", while the code for Zapdos will be shown on "olleh TV" and the code for Moltres will be shown on "LG U+TV".

Source: https://story.kakao.com/ch/pokemonkorea/EEd7TiedU70

The birds were announced for Korea today.

It looks like they are showing the second Pokemon Movie on TV on May 2nd and at the end of the movie they will show the serialcodes. I hope I didn't missunderstand that.

The seriacode for Articuno will be shown on "Cable TV VOD", while the code for Zapdos will be shown on "olleh TV" and the code for Moltres will be shown on "LG U+TV".

Source: https://story.kakao.com/ch/pokemonkorea/EEd7TiedU70

Sounds about right.

As a matter of fact, they already appeared.

I'll upload them when May 2nd comes.

Korean HA Bird codes are Revealed!

Articuno Serialcode: POKEMON144

Zapdos Serialcode: POKEMON145 (unconfirmed but highly possible)

Moltres Serialcode: POKEMON146 (unconfirmed but highly possible)

Avaiable from May 2nd till June 31st, 2016!

EDIT:

OT: 포켓몬영화

IDNo.:04296

I just tested and the Zapdos and Moltres codes didn't work but of course the Articuno worked.

Hi there, I obtained the Euro Birds during their first phase of distribution last month, so I can't receive them a second time.

Could anyone from Europe confirm that the birds received during phase 2 (currently) have the same OT (03116), or do they have a different one (the american one being 05026) ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I obtained the Euro Birds during their first phase of distribution last month, so I can't receive them a second time.

Could anyone from Europe confirm that the birds received during phase 2 (currently) have the same OT (03116), or do they have a different one (the american one being 05026) ?

Thanks in advance.

The European birds from the newsletter are identical to the previous distributions, only America got different ones.