ATTENTION: Web Injection Patched in 9.5.0-23 (March 2nd) System Update

Just wondering the PCout code doesnt' seem to be working anymore but my Firmware hasn't updated past 9.5.0-22, I do still have a newer 3DS 9.2 Firmware but most of my stuff is saved on the bigger memory card of my first 3DS so would you recommend I just use that one

When you open up system settings, does it still say 9.5.0-22? There are a couple of external factors that can cause it to update, so check that first.

Does the browser still crash?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you open up system settings, does it still say 9.5.0-22? There are a couple of external factors that can cause it to update, so check that first.

Does the browser still crash?

It still crashes it does still only say 9.5.0-22

The website loads and crashes the browser but the pcdata I load on the pkhex gives me old data that was there previously and not the new data

So I bought a new 3ds xl which is currently 7.2.0-12U. Is there a way for me to update to 9.5.0-22U? There's a system update prompt but I don't want to do it because it will automatically update to 9.6 right? My question is is there a way for me to manually update the firmware one patch at a time?

So I bought a new 3ds xl which is currently 7.2.0-12U. Is there a way for me to update to 9.5.0-22U? There's a system update prompt but I don't want to do it because it will automatically update to 9.6 right? My question is is there a way for me to manually update the firmware one patch at a time?

Supposedly by having smash 3ds, which will put it to 9.4... But I'm not sure about that.

I bought a new 3ds, with a 9.0 firmware weeks ago. i used ramsav on it but today i got a communication error after i clicked on ramsavout... can someone help me please

Communication error means you weren't able to access the website through your WiFi connection. Check the 3ds parameters to see if you access internet.

alternative links since the original webhost is currently down

rsavout - http://bit.ly/1xx5Ywj

rsavin - http://bit.ly/1IkwyJr

pcout - http://bit.ly/1I2aqXv

pcin - http://bit.ly/1Hi4ZQD

Kaphotics, just a question, don't go to hate me pls. So..

Are you finding an exploit or working for PKHeX can possible work with the new 3DS update version?

If you are finding/working on it, I really appreciate your work.

If not, don't worry! I still own a PowerSaves device :) so by the moment I feel happy with it.

Help anyone? Will this still work once i update my GAME and the game only? It keeps saying there's an update availible for the game and i can't use online features without updating it whenever I try to go on the pss ... so will the web injections still work i i update my ORAS game?

Help anyone? Will this still work once i update my GAME and the game only? It keeps saying there's an update availible for the game and i can't use online features without updating it whenever I try to go on the pss ... so will the web injections still work i i update my ORAS game?

Well, I you update it you will need to update your 3DS to the newest version, that's above of the 9.5.0-22 update so, no, if you didn't updated it in the last time, you are done here.

Well, I you update it you will need to update your 3DS to the newest version, that's above of the 9.5.0-22 update so, no, if you didn't updated it in the last time, you are done here.

Yeah I know, but i have another 3ds which is updated.. So wouldn't I just be able to update the game on there and switch it back?

Yeah I know, but i have another 3ds which is updated.. So wouldn't I just be able to update the game on there and switch it back?

You don't need to update to start the game, only for online functionality. Furthermore, the update data is saved on the SD card which is device specific. It is possible to swap the gamecard between 2 consoles. 1 updated, 1 not updated.

This is what I told someone else just now. cbb to reformat the text :tongue:

You don't need to update to start the game, only for online functionality. Furthermore, the update data is saved on the SD card which is device specific. It is possible to swap the gamecard between 2 consoles. 1 updated, 1 not updated.

This is what I told someone else just now. cbb to reformat the text :tongue:

So I wouldn't be able to switch the SD cards with it? I'd have to use one 3ds to use web exploits and the other for online play? Or would I be able to update it with my SD card and game in the newer one and just switch it back?

So I wouldn't be able to switch the SD cards with it? I'd have to use one 3ds to use web exploits and the other for online play? Or would I be able to update it with my SD card and game in the newer one and just switch it back?

No, you can't.

Is preferable that you use a 3ds for web exploits and another one for online playing.

Were my answers so bad that you had to ask the same questions in a different thread? You can't switch SD cards. YES, you have to use one 3DS for web exploits and another for online play.