10th Anniv events can be shiny?

Not to mention we just flat out wouldn't want to waste our time doing that.

As Adrenalize says wouldn't it be better just to host legit ones. Not legal ones legit ones. 10 ANIV are not exactly hard to find. I am sure people would donate them and it would be complete in a day or two. There is no reason to host hacked or as you like to put it generated "legal" events when it is so easy to get real legit ones. Pointless also because no one wants the current ones now as they are all flagged as coming from this site. Fake generated events are giving this site a bad name.

I will never host the legit events that I have because I do not want them blacklisted blindly by websites such as pokemon secure. The legit event pokemon that I have, are periodically cloned for close friends, and I would not like those to get blacklisted and categorized as hacks just because they originated from this website.

Most of the events that have been uploaded are legit, however there are a select few which have been rerolled (PID randomized within legal limits, and IVs adjusted to coordinate) because they came from a personal collection. If someone has a problem with that, then simply contact me in private, and I will take care of it.

Also, as more information becomes available, I will update the event database as necessary. I am not closed to other people who have proof, support, and knowledge regarding event information.

I thought that the 10th anniversary pokemon can't be shiny, because if their shiny does that mean that their fake?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Yes, I believe what Sabre meant is that he asked them about the 10 ANIV and especially other events/GBA events in general. Mike Liesik seems to be the only one knowledgeable/willing to help so hopefully we can get ahold of him personally.

They'll most likely be down for good. I don't know who Sabre spoke to, but yamipoli is the one who I spoke with. She's quite knowledgeable about some of the inner workings of the game and generally a good source of information... I believe many of the JEREMY pokemon you can find today were originally received by her.

Your comment is dully noted and ignored. If we wanted to do that we'd probably make up some silly name like Secure and ban anyone thinking an independent thought.

Not to mention we just flat out wouldn't want to waste our time doing that.

i don't think that their suppose to be shiny

In reply to the flame that was deleted. I have distributed legit event files from my personal collection, and those are blacklisted as well (for whatever little that means anyways). There is no discretion, and therefore I will not subjugate my personal collection, or anyone else's pokemon which have been shared with me, to such ridiculousness.

I am not a perfect person, but I strive to find out the most I can, and I am willing to share it. I thank Earthrix for his find.

• 2 weeks later...

Upon speaking with yamipoli, a respected person in the pokemon community, and someone who attended the 10 aniv event, she said that a 10 year old boy 3 people in front of her in line got a black charizard, and was hysterical about it. She said it didn't look faked and that it wouldn't have been practical to do that, AT the event. She kept going back in line to fill up numerous cartridges for her friends back home.

The theory (I don't know whether it is true or not) is that the distribution machine has a check for shinyness just like colosseum and xD, however it only checks to see if the PID <--> IV is shiny ONCE and then generates a new one if it is. If a person is lucky enough (1 in 6.7 million), that person could theoretically get a shiny twice and that could explain how this kid got the shiny Pokemon.

With that said, the legality that PPSE and this website will follow for events are "within the realm of possibility" for the "method of distribution". Because a distribution machine (link-cable) was used at the event, if this theory was found to be true, it is theoretically possible to get a shiny.

Right now I would make the point that it is remotely possible, but in a practical sense, the chances of one person having it, and putting it out in the wild, are slim to none.

But, it could be fake. If Nintendo didn't want any shiny 10 ANIV Pokemon going out to people, they would have the distibutor keep the shiny 10 ANIV, so that no one gets it. So, it could go either way. Nintendo could have cared about not giving out 10 ANIV Shinies, or they could have just said who cares and let the shiny be given out.

I would do the same as Sabresite. If I want a shiny 10 ANIV, I would just go look for some, and see which ones I can find that are legit/legal. It's not really worth going through all the trouble of finding a legal 10 ANIV shiny, for the handful of people who want them. There would also probably be way to many complaints/questions about if they are hacked and what not.

I would do the same as Sabresite. If I want a shiny 10 ANIV, I would just go look for some, and see which ones I can find that are legit/legal. It's not really worth going through all the trouble of finding a legal 10 ANIV shiny, for the handful of people who want them. There would also probably be way to many complaints/questions about if they are hacked and what not.

Even if I did find a legit one, the majority of people would claim its hacked anyways, so its not even worth it.