Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

well if you can send me your sav via pm i can trigger the event for you ^^

Thanks I finally got it working but with my luck it's from one problem to the next, my game now freezes when I withdraw a pokemon and being the mentally deficient person I am overwrite my backup save while it was frozen as a pose to loading it, so I have now lost my save file. Thanks for all your help though despite my own idiocy!

Nice Hack Drayano! Thanks! Some more tweaks/fix will be perfect, here i go:

The legendary pokes 'spawn' are buggy at least for me. I noticed the veteran already showed up before battling Ghetsis then after the battle i was going back and i also noticed that Deoxys floating there. I did NOT talk/interacted with the veteran before Ghetsis, though i think i did talk the other veteran which activates the roamer legendaries.

In the Black City/White Forest "Battle Tower" i notice some of the bosses has like.. Level 105 pokemons, is this a bug? the extra levels does affect the stats? Is the Cap like Level 255? LOL, that will be funny.

Trainers/Gym Leader/Elite 4/Rival/etc.. Is possible to increase their EV/IVs? They are kinda 'weak' stats wise, is funny just seeing my pokes with average~good base speed out speeding stuff even things like crobat, alakazam, etc. Also what about their natures? Can be changed or are 'forced' neutral nature? anyway let's continue..

You just had to remove the X-Items don't you? Arrrhgg I CAN'T find them! Nothing serious.

Some PokeMarts sells the same items, e.g berries and stuff. No big deal just annoying.

Difficulty/Challenge Mode/etc:

That Blaziken.. i thought i will finally lose, unless playing Nuzlocke, NAH. Overall Difficulty is fine, though if i were you i will put some really overleveled annoying shenanigans to make the players cry to death! ROFL

My Pignite didn't learn Drain Punch! Yeah i already fixed it, just to point out. AND i am missing minor stuff/bugs for sure.. anyway i will stop here unless you ask for serious feedback.

Thanks again, sorry for my english and WE hope to see you around soon!

Edited by Bowlingwater

I activated Challenge Mode and I am getting destroyed. My #1 complaint is that I'm fighting pokemon that are 18-20 but the highest level of pokemon around to level my pokemon on (aside from trainers) are like level 15. Am I missing something? I like gym leaders being competent enough to have all six pokemon but the grinding is just insane.

Edit: Nevermind, I learned about Audino grinding.

Okay... I have come across a simply infuriating bug. I didn't realize it was a bug until I saw a YouTube video of how it's supposed to work.

In Red Fog of Terror 3 at the Pokestar Studio, the scene starts off with you having to protect yourself from Prop C1 exploding. It does so and destroys itself in the process. At this point, Prop C2 is supposed to come out.

HOWEVER, in the Blaze Black 2 Complete rom I have, Prop C1 instead comes out a SECOND time. It does not explode this time, spamming scratches. This makes it impossible to get through this movie with a good ending unless you manage to score two critical hits! And unfortunately save scumming doesn't help because all the critical hit chances are generated when the battle begins.

I tried going into Normal mode. I tried turning Battle Scene back on. Neither helped. It is doing this every time no matter what I do.

Edit: I managed to finally get lucky and get some crits. Luckily the movie still played out but it was weird seeing a Humanoid out when it was supposed to be the Monster talking to me. Please fix this bug!

Okay... I have come across a simply infuriating bug. I didn't realize it was a bug until I saw a YouTube video of how it's supposed to work.

In Red Fog of Terror 3 at the Pokestar Studio, the scene starts off with you having to protect yourself from Prop C1 exploding. It does so and destroys itself in the process. At this point, Prop C2 is supposed to come out.

HOWEVER, in the Blaze Black 2 Complete rom I have, Prop C1 instead comes out a SECOND time. It does not explode this time, spamming scratches. This makes it impossible to get through this movie with a good ending unless you manage to score two critical hits! And unfortunately save scumming doesn't help because all the critical hit chances are generated when the battle begins.

I tried going into Normal mode. I tried turning Battle Scene back on. Neither helped. It is doing this every time no matter what I do.

Edit: I managed to finally get lucky and get some crits. Luckily the movie still played out but it was weird seeing a Humanoid out when it was supposed to be the Monster talking to me. Please fix this bug!

I messaged someone over YouTube whom had the same problem as me. As it turns out he was playing Volt White 2. So this is definitely a bug with the romhack and not the base game...

when i open the documentation it comes up in another language so can someone help me woth how to fix it so i can read it?

it looks like this when i open it, how do i change it?

AŒÕ”U k®6¨»TEª^ÕùPݍl~'S3œ¼ëÅñÑ‚=x¿ŒA€ ZÞNž†Š\d^jO‡Ï>jDbDÚÀÐøü%±¶2¹3ž*&¬íNLn_ûµ/ÿâ

kéèc‹“ƒûXc´ÍÃØZœO·×Ñ4<8“D

I don't see anything wrong with Drayano's files.

See if you had downloaded it completely or partially. If it's not the case, then I think your issue is with your SYSTEM LOCALE, due to missed handling of the Unicode.

Try going to CONTROL PANEL -> CLOCK LANGUAGE REGION -> CHANGE KEYBOARD OR INPUT METHOD -> ADMINISTRATIVE -> CHANGE SYSTEM LOCALE -> change the region language (if your computer is showing English, try Japanese, or vise versus). Then choose OK and choose RESTART COMPUTER. After re-start, try looking again at the files, it should be in English.

Also note; it'll only change the handling of the Unicode, nothing else will change. So if you are an English user, then your computer stays in English. It won't turn into Japanese. This just makes it able to handle Unicode characters.

I changed it to japanese and it did not work then I changed to english but it still did not work. This is what some of it looks like:

4ÌŸ÷ÆßêÂß¿!ŸMjî<÷Ÿ

Those strange characters are there due to missed handling of the unicode characters.

I downloaded the files from page 1 (his MediaFire and rapidshare links), and I got them all in English. Try re-downloading.