Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

The problem is, the xdelta is an exe file, so it doesn't exactly run on macs. Its impossible to patch the rom on a mac, which is the problem.
Really? Executable files don't run on a MAC? Then what are the file extensions used for such things? Or do MACs even have file extensions? Why does anyone want a MAC when they are so friggin' hard to use. Sorry SilverLatias, I don't know what else to tell you.....

Yes it does.

Remy, you probably have to give the Metal Coat as a hold item and not use it like an Evolutionary Stone.

I didn't have to do that to get my Scizor. I gave it JUST LIKE an evolutionary stone. If it helps, you can catch them in pinwheel forest after the pokemon league. Not sure if you need it before then though. But, metal coat on scyther is supposed to work just like an evolutionary stone. At least it did for me in Blaze Black 2. I evolved both scyther into scizor and onix into steelix just like that..... >~<'

Really? Executable files don't run on a MAC? Then what are the file extensions used for such things? Or do MACs even have file extensions? Why does anyone want a MAC when they are so friggin' hard to use. Sorry SilverLatias, I don't know what else to tell you.....

Macs are generally used for Art/music. Most gamers use Windows.

As has been said before, you're supposed to save your game before you get the keys.

I just used the Unlock all Keys code. Will it mess up me getting the Regis? As they require keys. I just want to know if using that code has any bad side effects for post-game unlocks.

When we catch Victini at Liberty Garden, we get stuck and then Prof. Juniper talks to us. But she isn't infront of us. She is at the bridge we use to get into the island. I don't think its a bug but I just thought I should report it.

@ Drayano

Just to let you know, you are using the v1 AP Patch for your v1.00 Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2, which will not work on some carts (primarily Supercard DSTWO and DSONE/i SDHC). I released a newer AP Patch which now works on all carts. It includes an .xdelta for each version to go from your v1.00 to include the correct AP patch.

@ RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update Users

Please update to RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v6.93 to play Drayano's v1.00

I downloaded your patch and it stell doing me the same error when i try to put it, i patched the game whit Drayano patch v 1.1 and then itry yours but the error appears!

Hi, not sure if this has been asked or answered already, but Im having some trouble with the level up moves.

I've patched the complete version for blaze black 2, but when I get my Tyrogue to lvl 10 (rock smash) or Pignite to lvl 25 (drain punch), they dont learn the moves that are said in the document. I've tried to patch another clean file again and also tried the vanilla version, but its the same result. If you know a way to fix this, please let me know, Thanks.

Still asking. Does anybody know where to find a trainer with Emboar?
I never evolved my pignite, yet I had still somehow seen it before this. But, you can find an ace trainer with an emboar on route 1, near Nuvema Town. It's the first male ace trainer you see in the area you have to surf on route 1 to get to. It's before the gate to route 17.

I took a quick scan through the thread and some of these bugs are just plain weird. I have no idea about the freezing Togekiss or the SAtk/SDef flip.

There's a trainer with Emboar in the basement of Chargestone Cave iirc. Female Ace Trainer.

(I also thought I fixed the evolution error with Scyther already...)