Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Drayano

they look like this:

˜9Ãj¢$’‚Q!|Œ¤¬š ¯¿,ÿˆ4ps2¢9

D«sE„[ "Ü?ñ!>o”Béíé-)+O“õ¥áÀ ø_ðvv°íhZÖñ?L¸y-¡qð˜P

Åù®zê¯O$²f§Gr+Ìéæ€?¦¿ x’ó‚Øã

ˆ³çÎmknéëuæZ—®îø‡)QÚê(ÿÊ”|2@÷ŸŠëíû˜›÷2-½ýG “Ád³ýmÚ}½ÕÇ$ýJ=§<”:<.”ÖB•§ÅMyLúD¬š] aÆodvª[iÿ#ÒÙ±o vÁ®ŽÀzŝ;¯’HlY^XT7:2€=í… bºezþ‡;c8m,WÇ.j¡pQ\¹øòOôöõ½Ÿ’úúû2¿ kéJ¾™I1)xÚÍÕÍÕév°ÔÇ9u¢æͬþ|

µ3Š›¡·e FïïïÿýKCyeUUuíîÎE‚€€ ¸„Od9

Really big problem, whenever I go Menu>Pokemon, then press B the game freezes.

I downloaded the ROM from somewhere that said it was unpatched, but if you think that still might be the issue can you please link me to a download to a ROM that works? I had this problem for both Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2. Help would be appreciated!

Just registered to state a couple of bugs I found, none are game breaking, but very annoying none the less.

BUG 1

- In the movie "Red Fog of Terror 3" Its supposed to go like this:

Humanoid -> Does explosion -> Monster

But it goes like this in Blaze Black 2

Humanoid -> Does explosion -> Humanoid -> Monster

It makes it very difficult, near impossible to complete the movie without getting 2 lucky criticals, since you can only use Rental pokemon on the first go.

BUG 2

I noticed this while EV Training, in Celestial tower Litwips, Gastlys, Haunters and Chingchangs are supposed to give 1SP.ATK EV (Haunter gives 2SP.ATK EV's)

Yet in this version, they give SP.DEF instead of SP.ATK, I confirmed this multiple times using the "IV\EV Checker" Action replay code, they would always raise my SP.DEF EV instead of the SP.ATK

Like I said, two annoying bugs, nothing big expect the EV problem, since I'm not sure where to SP.ATK EV train now, but I hope you can do a quick release fixing at least the EV problem.

None the less, good work with the mod.

Cheers

Really big problem, whenever I go Menu>Pokemon, then press B the game freezes.

I downloaded the ROM from somewhere that said it was unpatched, but if you think that still might be the issue can you please link me to a download to a ROM that works? I had this problem for both Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2. Help would be appreciated!

I don't think rom request is allow in here. Try patching a fresh unpatched rom with the files by Drayano provided in page 1.

when I try to use the metal coat on scyther it does not work? How do I fix this?

I think it's a bug, that needs fixing by Drayano. You'll have to wait until he comes around to release a fix/update.

It seems there are other bugs too being reported by other players as well.

An Update on BUG 2 from my previous post

It seems that the SP.ATK and SP.DEF locations are just reversed, since I retested giving my pokemon "Calcium" (Which raises SP.ATK) and instead it "raised" my SP.DEF

Also Zinc does the same (Raises SP.ATK instead of SP.DEF)

So it's not that the're not working propertly, it just displays it wrongly, meaning at the moment it goes like this:

HP

ATK

DEF

SP.ATK

SP.DEF

SPEED

A simple fix would be displaying them like this:

HP

ATK

DEF

SP.DEF

SP.ATK

SPEED

It would probably be better fixing the actual bug, but flipping the SP.DEF & SP.ATK stats on the screen would work too.

Cheers

EDIT: Before any confusion, I'm talking about EV Stat Screen, not the normal stat screen. The normal Stat screen is fine.

Edited by VincentX3
EV

it's the AR code that you're referring to

Is it? I could have swore the code displayed just fine with the normal Black & White 2

Here's the code for Black 2 that I'm using.

Hold L = IV

Hold R = EV

521B8F10 B08FB5F0

121B8F48 000021A0

121B8F9C 000021A1

121B8FFA 000021A2

121B9058 000021A3

121B90B6 000021A5

121B9114 000021A6

121B9172 000021A4

94000130 FDFF0000

121B8F48 00002146

121B8F9C 00002146

121B8FFA 00002147

121B9058 00002148

121B90B6 0000214A

121B9114 0000214B

121B9172 00002149

D0000000 00000000

94000130 FEFF0000

121B8F48 0000210D

121B8F9C 0000210D

121B8FFA 0000210E

121B9058 0000210F

121B90B6 00002112

121B9114 00002111

121B9172 00002110

D2000000 00000000

Just incase anyone else want's to check, you'll see that if you use a Calcium for example and check your EV Stats, your SP.DEF will go up instead.

Hmm... Just wondering, is there a way to make Pokémon like Golett go back to the level they originally evolved at, without using the Vanilla version? I quite like the really high levels you need to evolve some Pokémon at, except for Larvesta and Deino.

Hmm... Just wondering, is there a way to make Pokémon like Golett go back to the level they originally evolved at, without using the Vanilla version? I quite like the really high levels you need to evolve some Pokémon at, except for Larvesta and Deino.

Use the corresponding Pokemon ROM Changer I've provided in the tool's thread. If you use the proper tool, you can change the evolution method (easily dropping the required level of evolving). If you have v1.1 complete, this is the program you want.

For some reason tail whip RAISES the users defense instead of LOWERING it. However the move Leer works just fine. Does anyone else have this problem? I downloaded my version of Blaze Black 2 straight from the link on the creator's youtube video btw. Oh, and for some reason it's only during the first battle with your rival.

Your Snivy probably has Contrary, which makes stat changing moves do the opposite.

Do BB2 and VW2 work with PokeGen?

Hmm I can't get the patch to work. I choose PokemonVoltWhite2Complete, then select Pokémon White 2, but I keep on getting "Target window checksum mismatch".

Hey Guys, I don't know if this is happening t you as well but unfortunately the Action Replay codes are not working for my R4 card. It does however work on desmume but that defeats the purpose of making it portable for me. If there is anyone out there who has experienced this particular problem please let me know and if anybody knows the reason why it would help tremendously thank you.

Okay, here's my problem... I have version 1.1 of Blaze Black 2, and this is my first save file, so the save file is from v1.1 as well, not 1.0. For some reason, Tornadus, Thundurus, and the Veteran in Giant Chasm were all there from the start. On another note, Darkrai was sitting ON TOP of the lunar wing, because he was there before I even got the lunar wing, let alone caught Cresselia. Now, I made beat the Pokemon League and went all the way to Dragonspiral Tower. Latias is there, but Latios is not beside her. Why is Latias there, but Latios is not? I went and caught Jirachi in the Dreamyard, figuring that since Latios used to show up there, if I did the event that was originally meant for him, a flag would be checked and he would show up. So, after that, I went back to Dragonspiral Tower, but Latios is still not there - just Latias. The cheats I have used are 2x Movement code, Instant Grass Shaking Spot by holding L, Automatic Hidden Grotto Regeneration, Alway light in caves, and Instant Text Speed. I also used PokeGen to get Victini, because I couldn't find the liberty ticket, and a google search on the Liberty Ticket's location yielded nothing. I used the pokemon box thing, not the AR code for it. Lastly, I accidentally talked to the Veteran in Giant Chasm before I faced Black Kyurem and Ghetsis, not AFTER the regular Kyurem battle. Is that last thing what completely messed me up? Everything else showing up early is still managable. At least I can get all other Pokemon like that, regardless of things being out of order. Latias is the only one that has not shown up at all. Unlike Kyogre and Groudon, battling Heatran isn't necessary, so I don't think that's the problem. Can anyone tell tell me if I have to start a new file, or if I need to just cheat to get Latios or what?

Edited by killblaze777
Lots of typoes

Your Snivy probably has Contrary, which makes stat changing moves do the opposite.

Do BB2 and VW2 work with PokeGen?

Hmm I can't get the patch to work. I choose PokemonVoltWhite2Complete, then select Pokémon White 2, but I keep on getting "Target window checksum mismatch".

You don't choose Pokemon White 2 File, but instead you should have a battery subfolder in the same directory. Choose the .dsv file inside the Battery subfolder when you save as on PokeGen. Make sure you don't have a regular Pokemon White 2 .dsv file in the same Battery subfolder as the Pokemon Volt White 2 .dsv file.

You don't choose Pokemon White 2 File, but instead you should have a battery subfolder in the same directory. Choose the .dsv file inside the Battery subfolder when you save as on PokeGen. Make sure you don't have a regular Pokemon White 2 .dsv file in the same Battery subfolder as the Pokemon Volt White 2 .dsv file.
Sorry for my ignorance Blob55, but yes, you can use PokeGen... But, as for what you were ACTUALLY talking about: If it says "target window checksum mismatch", then that means your Pokemon White 2 is not a clean, unpatched rom. Remember, it CAN NOT have an Anti-Piracy Patch (Exp. Patch) on it either. It has to be the Raw, completely untouched version of Pokemon White 2. The AP Patch should be worked into the Hack Patch File.