• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you soon found out that you will never hear from your friend due to being trapped in cyberspace.

I wish that I can travel back in time and undo all of my mistakes.

^--- I'd be too busy lol-ing xD

And granted, but you get stuck in the past and you find out that actually your only mistake was time traveling - it messes with your DNA... You grow tentacles, someone turns you into a man eating machine, cloaked under the guise of a personal computer and then _Refer to my previous post_.

My wish... Er... A coffee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Granted but you lose your flashcart.

I wish I had a map editor for the 4th and 5th gen games...

Granted, but it turns out to be illegal, and you are over charged with the same penalty as that of treason.

I wish that my time machine was more efficient, so it didn't require a stick of plutonium per person per trip (it is really hard to come by plutonium, and it is very inconvinient to put it in the engine).

• 2 months later...

Granted, however they are hacked and instantly corrupt your game with a virus and when you connect to WiFi just once, it spreads into other peoples game and then Nintendo will find the source of the virus was from you and you are sent to jail for five years!

I wish that i had a permit that allowed me to go to anywhere without getting injuries of any sort.

Granted but you get the PCNY Cacturne (but you cannot use pokesav to save the .pkm file as all save editing programs get blocked) and then when you next go on your game , you see that your save file has been deleted and then you cry.

My wish is to hack Pokémon Black and make the best hack ever. so good that people cannot come off the hack

Granted, but it is so good Nintendo is angry at you for making a game better then they did so they will try to assassinate you and even if you live that, they will make a public announcement saying to look for you since you evaded arrest and then a giant mob of about 6.8 BILLION people are chasing you with Chuck Norris as their leader and you can pretty much figure out the rest from here...

I wish I had a possessed phone that would try to kill me...