Event: Shiny VGC09 Milotic Wonder Card

NewsBot

No problem, guys!

And for worse natures, the group I hung out in San Fran agreed that Jolly would be the worst.

For getting the Milotic, they waited until the names of the people they were playing, and those not chosen would get it, and if you played, you got it after you got knocked. According to the head judge though (Marriland) if you got him physically at that tournament, you were allowed to use him in the matches... Beat around the bush way to say you can't use him?

Also, I'll let you guys know if the WCs from Regional / Nationals are different, I'm there no matter what, 2nd place = plane ride + hotel free.

I got this message...

Warning: fopen(temp/85u6so53v00s6nqeboqf36a0b5.sav) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pporgadmin/projectpokemon.org/editingresearch/script.php on line 26
Error creating save file; please try again

No problem, guys!

And for worse natures, the group I hung out in San Fran agreed that Jolly would be the worst.

For getting the Milotic, they waited until the names of the people they were playing, and those not chosen would get it, and if you played, you got it after you got knocked. According to the head judge though (Marriland) if you got him physically at that tournament, you were allowed to use him in the matches... Beat around the bush way to say you can't use him?

Also, I'll let you guys know if the WCs from Regional / Nationals are different, I'm there no matter what, 2nd place = plane ride + hotel free.

Oh cool so even if I don't get picked to compete I can still get the Milotic. At least I know now it wont be a wasted trip no matter what. I doubt I will win even if I do get picked so at least I get a shiny Milotic out of the humiliation xD

Shiny Milotic UK VGC09.zip

ok id read the how to extract save files and extracted the wondercard so here it is...if you need any more info then just message me....

i attended the event today and made it to the final 16 but were knocked out quickly lol

Thanks buddy! For anyone wondering, the foreign tournaments in Europe only used D/P so that's why the Milotic is only available for those 2 versions.