Games: CoroCoro Scans Reveal Heart Gold and Soul Silver Info!

NewsBot

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.true-gaming.net/tgupload/thumbs2/0905132002db2506f9dafeebe2.jpg

http://www.true-gaming.net/tgupload/thumbs2/0905132002b2c5d5b87bfb8787.jpg

In regards to the shiny Pichu that you can download for preordering a 12th movie ticket, "Pikachu-Colored Pichu," it is now confirmed that it will activate an event when transferred from Platinum to the games. The magazine says, "It looks like having Pikachu-Colored Pichu in your party triggers an event with Notched-Ear Pichu." So the Pichu will definitely be a special one, like the movie Regigigas, which unlocked the caverns of the other Regis in Platinum. This information also confirms that the Notched-Ear Pichu will be in the games and is not just a movie-exclusive character. Considering that the event takes place in Ilex Forest, and this is just speculation, one of the Pichu might have something to do with the GS Ball.

The Arceus box in the scans is just showing its different PokeDex entries in Diamond and Pearl. It also says that in Platinum, you can hear the legend of Arceus from a hiker in the Oreburg Mine when you trade over the Arceus you get from the movie download. Like the shiny Pichu, the Arceus is special too in that it unlocks something.

Other scenes from the magazine show Team Rocket, the 3D scene where you pick your starters, the Slowpoke Well, and the outside of Kurt's house.

That is the most hideous Female avatar EVER OAO *is scarred for life*

Man, I wanted to play Kris SO FUCKING BAD. NO Game Freak, NO.

It's just a sprite. And maybe they got sick of guys playing girls? :bidoof:

But seriously, it was to do something new and appeal to a new audience as well rather than only those who played it long ago back in the day. So I mean... course I have no problem with it as I always choose male.