Games: CoroCoro Scans Reveal Heart Gold and Soul Silver Info!

NewsBot

But there is no diffrence between them so there is no reason for it.you got sick of looking at gold you mean.:confused:

Well, some people might just prefer to use the opposite genders. I know a lot of people would rather use Dawn over Lucas in D/P/Pt because of his hat.

Well, it was a new feature Nintendo introduced and I felt it would be pointless to play as the male again when I could see a new sprite instead.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the starters, if not stat-wise, are powered up by their move sets. I mean, no one ever uses Starters in their party anymore, now that they are weak.

Infernape is favored for being powerful. I hope they make Feraligatr and Meganium more powerful, and balanced along with Typhlosion. And I hope that they will be made powerful enough to be put into OU tier.

Well, some people might just prefer to use the opposite genders. I know a lot of people would rather use Dawn over Lucas in D/P/Pt because of his hat.

Well, it was a new feature Nintendo introduced and I felt it would be pointless to play as the male again when I could see a new sprite instead.[/QUO

then;you should be allowed to change your sprites appearence cloths etc.i have thought that for a long time:Dit whould solve both problems.

then;you should be allowed to change your sprites appearence cloths etc.i have thought that for a long time:Dit whould solve both problems.

Still, some people prefer to use the opposite gender, even with customisation.

I'm really not sure what kind of style they were going for with the female, but it's not like you're going to have a fully anatomically correct sprite in game anyways. Shouldn't matter too much, you won't be able to tell what they're wearing... And I don't care if people play as their gender or not, but I always do, unless I replay and decide to change stuff around a bit. Kinda disappointed they replaced Kris though, unless she makes a cameo appearance.

You really dont like her:D.she is a bit goofy looking.

Yeah, and what's this I see about not liking people who don't play their own gender? Really, keep your opinion to yourself, it's a video game, it's about having fun, and I just can't stand guys, so I always play girls.>.> And I'm happier for it, I'll live how I want, and not have a care in the world. But anyway, back to Poop Jr. she looks like an even uglier version of Leaf, and Leaf was ugly.>.> They have no sense of fashion, unlike Kris and Haruka.>.> Hikari too, she had an ugly hat, but both the DP characters were ugly.>.>

Yeah, Serebii always has mistypes. He usually corrects them in an hour. Does he proofread what he types? Seriously.

Speaking of Serebii... you notice how in his pokemon of the week, he uses the word "whilst" way too much? And where it does not fit either, where the world while is go. But you can't even find the word while unless it is in worthwhile which is sometimes uses.

Anywho though... a skateboard instead of a bike, eh? Seems interesting. But also might seem like a set speed and can't go mach to speed up egg hatching. But we will have to see.

Eh, the more I look at the girl the more I want to play as Gold xD. It isn't because it isn't Crystal, *since if this is a G/S remake Crystal wouldn't be around anyway* but those darn leg warmers O.o Good God those things are ugly. I can deal with the ten gallon hat thing going on, but those leg warmers xD

Plus, it will be just like old times again. Playing as a dude, but still using a chicks name. I have played as a girl since Crystal. Time to spice things up haha.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a legendary follow you around? Regigigas tearing through Johto. Your unstopable. OH NO HERE COMES THE JETS AND TANKS FROM GTA!!!!

haha just kiddin. but that would be neat having a legendary follow you around even tho this is prety stupid to say.

New features. i want to hear more -^3^-

I can't wait for the new Ken Sugimori artwork to hit the net. Does anyone know where it's initially popped up in the past? One of the image boards I presume?

It'll most likely be 2ch supplying the images, can't recall of many other places of new artwork popping up elsewhere.

Looks pretty cool. I can't wait to see more of it. Gold's head looks like an ultra ball. lol

Maybe his hat is a ultra ball. now that you mention it. the new females hat looks like a premier ball. Fancy that. XP.