Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like some of the new starters though, although I admit it got unoriginal :-/

Charizard's still better than Blaziken though... but I puked when Blaziken beat Charizard in the anime... @_@

Speaking of original starters. Lance should have a charizard instaed of one of the dragonites.

I think every single gym leader and elite four member's Pokémon are fine the way they are. If you want more of a challenge, I'm almost certain Red will be in the game. Remeber his strong leveled Pokémon?

With movesets that make even a level 20 Gastly take down his Snorlax? Level 40 Umbreon take down his Espeon? Those were terrible movesets and I took him down too easily :-/ No way...

Confuse Ray... I knew I forgot something! And Embargo's hardly worth a moveslot... but what can I say? Cynthia's Spiritomb has it... in-game people are dumb :-/

Some people do have dumb movesets but I'm not giving them THAT dumb of an attack xD

His Misdreavus has Confuse Ray though...

This is just my own thought but with jasmine (my starter will be typhlosion) i dont think spikes is any good on forretress it whouldnt have a chance to use it before it died and even if it did i dont think most people whould have to change pokemon?i hope you dont find my suggestions annoying

This is just my own thought but with jasmine (my starter will be typhlosion) i dont think spikes is any good on forretress it whouldnt have a chance to use it before it died and even if it did i dont think most people whould have to change pokemon?i hope you dont find my suggestions annoying

Blah. It's not like Forry has other options though. And Earthquake at that point is a bit too frightening. Besides, if you picked Typhlosion, you know you'll win anyways :D

Those who pick Meganium though... will have quite a challenge...

I whould swap one of lt.surges electrodes for jolteon or ampharos?

That was his original roster. I'm thinking about changing it in his rematch. I took SOME liberties on SOME people because some Pokes disappeared from their original RBY roster so I simply put them in. But other than that, Lt. Surge had those two Electrodes for a reason :-/

Do you think they might organize the kanto gyms in order this time?(there the way they are in my opinion but its just a thought i had)

I highly doubt it. It is in the order you travel in... so it won't necessarily be in order from Palette Town... but I hope Palette Town gets a bigger role in the remake :P

Falkner should have levels 12, 13, and 14 I think because no first Gym Leader has ever gotten above 14.

I was thinking about Falkner... maybe he is a bit too strong, but I don't want a level 9 Pidgeotto freshly caught off Viridian Forest of Yellow Version while Falkner pretends it is his father's cherished bird to be the prized Pokemon of a first gym!

Level reduction sounds plausible though... I'll think about it :P

Maybe if Sprout Tower got remodeled and had more training... it might just work...

Falkner should have levels 12, 13, and 14 I think because no first Gym Leader has ever gotten above 14.

I think its fine its an incentive to train harder because there never really was training before any gyms in the old games they were all to weak.