Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

UNORIGINAL??? HOW DARE YOU!!! I AM FLOOTENKERP!!! THE GOD OF ALL GLITCHES!!!

At night, you will be visited by three glitches, Missingno., Pikablu, and me FLOOTENKERP. We will all show you the error of your ways, than kill you. (Not Really)

Another false god? *swings blade*

Ok in all seriousness, it's either this or they add the thing Fallen's considered: difficulty settings. N00bs get the same exact level 9 Pidgeotto and yadda yadda yadda while the veterans can enjoy a new roster :)

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm just saying, the level 9 Pidgey is a part of Johto history. Its a Gym Pokémon, and those should stay the same. All I care about is the Pokémon. Changing the moveset would be fine though, in which, I hope Nintendo doesn't change the Pokémon, just its moves.

You are beating a dead thunder horse in my opinion. Honestly, it is a level. We aren't wanting them to change the story line, like changing the Red Gayrados to a Shiny Dragonite or something. The levels will make it more fun for the rest of us. Even you have to admit having a higher level gym would make it more fun.

:D

I don't know. I guess some people here don't appreciate cruel humor. I am a cruel person... waiting in the dark, attacking a person when they're down... bringing them into my dark world... so that they may...

Blah, what was I saying? Yes, what InuYouki said. No one's changing the storyline too much (other than extending Johto a bit)... but even then, some Pokemon levels need to change. They were too easy. And notice how I never changed each leader's signature Pokemon. I kept them in-tact (aside from Will's Xatu... but he had two).

After I'm unbanned from Shoddy, I can help you make your team on Shoddy. Ask UnderXRay, Aqueel, ParaDoX65, and Phreen and you'll see how much they improved. I play for fun now :)

Ok, back on topic. How's the roster people? :D

You're banned. O.o;

I would love a more competitive environment in the Gym Leader and Elite Four scene. It's quite boring when you go to a gym and they're as easy as the trainers in the wild.

You're banned. O.o;

I would love a more competitive environment in the Gym Leader and Elite Four scene. It's quite boring when you go to a gym and they're as easy as the trainers in the wild.

I banned myself (don't ask why).

And what about difficulty settings? Wasn't that your original idea?