Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh! I hate double battles, they just killed everything.>.> Battles should be personal.=] Red wouldn't want to battle with anyone else by his side, and neither would Gold or Kris, as for Poop Jr, she's a harlot, so she might.>.>

Alright i whould go for lv100 pokemon then

I agree that Red needs to be epic. I mean, they talk like he is some sort of trainer god in the manga. Even when people come along and whoop his butt people are like "OMG NO ONE CAN BEAT RED!!1shift1 lol

I have some high hopes for this game and all this talk about making the trainers/leaders tougher is getting me excited. I am not going to be able to stand the wait.

Red's a TAD bit overrated, but I was thinking of a double battle of Red and Blue vs you... THAT would be cool :)

No trainer in the game has level 100... ever. I won't break that tradition... but maybe his Pikachu...

Red's a TAD bit overrated, but I was thinking of a double battle of Red and Blue vs you... THAT would be cool :)

No trainer in the game has level 100... ever. I won't break that tradition... but maybe his Pikachu...

Wow...just...wow..........its as though red himself suggested it...

No double battles, but maybe they change the final battle with Silver until the chamber right before Red, and then afterwards Green comes to block your path out so you're forced to face Red.=]

Double battle don't have to have two people, just four pokemon in total. I personally love the double battles. I would have loved it if they had put in a double battle for a gym leader. There are just so many cool combos you can pull off in a double battle.

My Favorite double battle team is my Tortera and Crobat. Twiggy can use his earthquake and own the other team while Zulo goes unharmed. And with Zulo's awesome speed she can get in an attack first to weaken the strongest pokemon first since Twiggy is so damn slow T^T Sometimes I use my Staraptor, but I prefer my Crobat.

*yes, I nickname my pokemon, YOU SHUSH!*

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Overrated? Never xD lol

And a Double Battle with Green and Red would be freaking Awesome!

I don't know... I'm thinking of something different... Silver's a n00b LOL. But yeah, you reminded me of that guy... I should change HIS roster to make it stronger as well @_@

Double battle STILL sounds cool though... Flint and Volkner in Platinum was like... wow. But usually I don't like doubles @_@

OK, Red and Green vs Gold and... Silver? :P

Double battle don't have to have two people, just four pokemon in total. I personally love the double battles. I would have loved it if they had put in a double battle for a gym leader. There are just so many cool combos you can pull off in a double battle.

My Favorite double battle team is my Tortera and Crobat. Twiggy can use his earthquake and own the other team while Zulo goes unharmed. And with Zulo's awesome speed she can get in an attack first to weaken the strongest pokemon first since Twiggy is so damn slow T^T Sometimes I use my Staraptor, but I prefer my Crobat.

*yes, I nickname my pokemon, YOU SHUSH!*

Well, I hate double battles, as they take away what Pokemon originally was, fun.>.> So no double battles in HG/SS, Nintendo please don't make two mistakes.>.>

<And yeah, I name my Pokemon too, super cute, awesome names!>

No double battles, but maybe they change the final battle with Silver until the chamber right before Red, and then afterwards Green comes to block your path out so you're forced to face Red.=]

a stronger better silver should challenge you before you enter reds room and his pokes should be above all except reds.

I don't know... I'm thinking of something different... Silver's a n00b LOL. But yeah, you reminded me of that guy... I should change HIS roster to make it stronger as well @_@

Double battle STILL sounds cool though... Flint and Volkner in Platinum was like... wow. But usually I don't like doubles @_@

Yeah Flint and Volkner was my favorite! I would love to do that battle over and over again. To bad your partner sucks xD

Well, I hate double battles, as they take away what Pokemon originally was, fun.>.> So no double battles in HG/SS, Nintendo please don't make two mistakes.>.>

<And yeah, I name my Pokemon too, super cute, awesome names!>

Everyone had there preferences :3 Thats what makes the game fun for me. A little something for everyone. Me, I hate contests xD I kinda liked them in Gen 3 but in Gen 4 they are just so stupid. COME ON! Dancing?

And woo! A fellow Nicknamer! *highfives*

Red and Green vs Gold and Silver... how's that?

But still, I don't usually like double battles, but there has to be one... at LEAST just THIS one...

Red wouldn't like Double Battles though, because he was introduced in a Generation without the damn things.>.> Maybe a progressive battle, first Silver and then Green, and finally, Red!=]

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Everyone had there preferences :3 Thats what makes the game fun for me. A little something for everyone. Me, I hate contests xD I kinda liked them in Gen 3 but in Gen 4 they are just so stupid. COME ON! Dancing?

And woo! A fellow Nicknamer! *highfives*

Oh god! I hate Contests, well, basically, I hate everything about Generation's III and IV.>.> Except the remakes.=3 Those were yummy.=]

Red and Green vs Gold and Silver... how's that?

But still, I don't usually like double battles, but there has to be one... at LEAST just THIS one...

That I would like to see! I mean, Silver has just gone to being a douche to being a "good" guy so it would be awesome to see. Rival teaming up with Rival to face a second team of Rivals! Red and Green did seam to kick more butt when they worked together.

Oh god! I hate Contests, well, basically, I hate everything about Generation's III and IV.>.> Except the remakes.=3 Those were yummy.=]

They were very yummy. I still play my FR. In fact I just got done breading a whole bunch of charmader, bulbasaur, and squirtle. I just love raising those little buggers X3 I am working on getting another Shiny Charmander at the moment.

They were very yummy. I still play my FR. In fact I just got done breading a whole bunch of charmader, bulbasaur, and squirtle. I just love raising those little buggers X3 I am working on getting another Shiny Charmander at the moment.

Yey! Good starters! Ugh, what were Gen. III's starters? Black People food, Weed Lizard and Mudkipz.>.>

(And yes I can be racist like that as a proud monkey myself[Not really, all the others are monkeys though, at least the ghetto one's] and yes, I do hope I offended people.>=])

Yey! Good starters! Ugh, what were Gen. III's starters? Black People food, Weed Lizard and Mudkipz.>.>

(And yes I can be racist like that as a proud monkey myself[Not really, all the others are monkeys though, at least the ghetto one's] and yes, I do hope I offended people.>=])

I have black family and let me tell you, they say the WORST things about black people xD We are always the most judgmental againts our own race.

And yeah, Gen 3 starters where HORRIBLE, but were way better then Gen 4. I mean COME ON! A Monkey? When I saw the Gen 4 starters I couldn't take Chimchar seriously. All I good see was this ugly monkey throwing flaming poo at me O.o