Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your not making the game, your just guessing up stronger strategies. I wouldn't care if they edited the move sets but the Pokémon is way to big to change, it just is. I'll probably get over it if it's changed but still...

I know. It's only a theoretical thing. I might as well hack the game with this if it comes out EXACTLY the same as the original (level 9 Pidgeotto freshly caught from Viridian Forest is Falkner's father's ultimate Pokemon? Blue was right when he said Johto gyms were for wimps!)

Although I love a challenge, trainer Pocket Monsters would have to be a lot stronger way too early in the game, Lax? Falkner is too strong for a first Gym Leader... And the transition from Chuck to Jasmine is way to high in terms of level especially considering that there are no obstacles between Chuck's Gym and Jasmine's except a sea which should be empty when you go back, Lax? I'm not sayin' that it would be bad for a challenge it would just be insane, because you would either be way over leveled for Chuck, or way under leveled for Jasmine (And considerin' that her Gym is pretty hard without a Fire-Type Pokemon the level increase is made that much more unnecessary), Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Boss! Are ya complainin' 'bout a challenge, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I believe he is saying that the challenge for the younger players would be too great, and to be honest it would be, Hey?

The Snore: The kids can go... *snore*... *mumble*... and then *mumble*... *snore*..., Snore? And the boss is alwa... *snore*... for a challenge, Snore?