Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

I use one or two overpower pokemon to finish the story and the whole team is for battling online or whatever

I never said it was a sin your just twisting my words, i said it was just a waste of time when you do it with just one pokemon.

You don't watch Tv? Okay then but i am pretty sure that you have done other things while trying to train your pokemon maybe browsing the internet or maybe right now when trying to responding to this post.

For the game all you need is one maybe two. Since the computers aren't smart enough to setup.

Are you sure the bolded part is what you wanted to say? If it is I'm glad you agree with me.

And I'm not twisting your words, I'm merely saying it isn't a waste to make a team at all, which you seem to abhor.

Bottom line: Anything in game works... but you seem so against having a team, and as others seem to say, they like having a team. Your opinion, my opinion, we're different. Leave it at that.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure the bolded part is what you wanted to say? If it is I'm glad you agree with me.

And I'm not twisting your words, I'm merely saying it isn't a waste to make a team at all, which you seem to abhor.

Bottom line: Anything in game works... but you seem so against having a team, and as others seem to say, they like having a team. Your opinion, my opinion, we're different. Leave it at that.

What do you mean by "you agree with me"

I just want to point out that one pokemon is more efficient and less tedious for people who want to finish the game quickly.

That was the main point that i was trying say.

It has been done in every pokemon game i played. from red/blue/yellow to now

yellow was kind of different i use the Squirtle instead right after i got it and finished it that way.

I actually love building a Team with the EV Training, Perfect IV's, Breeding, ect.

Its fun for me to do all the hard work and what not.

I agree with what wraith89 is saying. Anything in game works.

I respect you for putting up with that since that can take a extremely long time and multiple re-trys to get everything right.

Off topic/GYMS SHOULD BE MORE TOUGH INDEED!

On topic/ a couple of my friends used to go the super levelled way of playing and in terms of two things, fun and efficiency, they couldn't match up. While it took them 3 days max to complete the game I would still be quite happily playing a long and training my team, and changing it a lot too. Variety is after all the spice of life. And in terms of efficiency, it takes nothing to spam a status on one pokemon that hasn't got any team support, or perish trap it - how's it going to switch out?

As for the story I couldn't care much for it any more, as many of us vet's can agree, but if you don't care for the story, or for the training element of the game, then why are you wasting £30 on the game when there's a free sim in shoddy to use? Personally I love training my pokes up, breeding can be a nuisance, but hell I even love that sometimes. EV training can be an arduous task, but again, it's fun. And though it is just flickers and random code, there will always be that sense of accomplishment when you make yourself a perfectly competitively viable pokemon, even if you won't be using it outside of the actual story line, or in battle tower. It's one of those paradoxes that GF has made and it is one that we will keep buying into.

If you just get your kicks out of the feel of winning then great, but stop wasting your money dude and get ion the PP shoddy server, God knows we need more traffic coming that way :P.

Off topic again... God I got to stop doing this/ CowColor in a way perfectly illustrates why the gyms should be tougher. If people are super training to wizz passed the story, then GF is completely missing its target audience, or at least a part of it, and should counter this by making people have to train harder to get what they want.

... Me thinks GF needs to go over to Smogon to learn their sets again.