Gym Leaders Should Be More Tough!

wraith89

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with the ORIGINAL ROSTER. This is meant to be a remake, changing a gym leaders Pokémon would be a crime, and I will call Officer Jenny on you...

Once again: level 9 Pidgeotto?

Level 40 Kingdra?

Level 50 Dragonite as final E4 Pokemon?

There's seriously something wrong here!

Changing Pokémon from Gym Leaders and Elite Four is seriously wrong. I will call the God of Pokémon upon thee and destroy this thread! (Not really)

Arceus is a FALSE GOD! I met him, all he could say is "DOGGYYUUUUUUU!!!!" and I caught him! His movepool is SO terrible too. I named him Blasphemy :P

I didn't change most of their pokes though... I made their signature Pokemon in-tact but fixed stuff that made the gameplay too redundant (two Magnemites on Jasmine? Please!)

Arceus is a FALSE GOD! I met him, all he could say is "DOGGYYUUUUUUU!!!!" and I caught him! His movepool is SO terrible too. I named him Blasphemy :P

I didn't change most of their pokes though... I made their signature Pokemon in-tact but fixed stuff that made the gameplay too redundant (two Magnemites on Jasmine? Please!)

Mewtwo: Arceus the Creator... You have fallen before me.

Arceus: ...

Mewtwo: And you fainted from one attack.

Arceus: ...

Mewtwo: Return to the other realm where you came, or die.

Mewtwo Is better! I had to post this! :D

You know what you are?

You are a Pokémon atheist.

In real life I'm actually a Christian and I do believe in a God. And I'm very serious about my faith too. There shall be no other gods than my God! :)

But seriously, I LOL'd at that. I remember in Calvin and Hobbes there was a comic about Calvin being a "math atheist"... o_O

And yes, I like Mewtwo better too :D

You know what you are?

You are a Pokémon atheist.

And you know what you are? Unoriginal. BURN!!

Anyway, remake or not they need to fix the easy gyms and E4. I have been with the franchise since R/B and even I want them to give an update. If they fix the roster I will throw a party. And Arceus? God? Don't make me laugh. What a sissy.

Yeah, but Arceus can strike Mewtwo too the ground with his dark plate and dark moveset. PWNED!

Not all Arceus carries Dark plates. Most Arceus in the metagame either come without plates (countered by Giratina) or come with the Fist Plate (if Mewtwo HAPPENS to carry Psychic, then GG)

Anyways, I've been there since RBY came out... ah, the memories. GSC was completely dumbed down I realized X_X