Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Does the site have the pokepark egg pkm's for Bellsprout (with teeter dance) Oddish (with leech seed) Meowth (with petal dance) poliwag (with sweet kiss)? there was some others i seen on serebii and secure that i didnt see on this sites previous event zip and on the pkmdb site listings too.

• 2 weeks later...

Where would I post to ask people if anyone has backups of .pgt and .pcd files from older events, since none seem to be available on here anymore and the eventdex seems to be light-years away? Because I keep trying to post and they either get deleted by the forum mods or locked because they "aren't in the right place". But I have no idea where to post asking for them then.

Where would I post to ask people if anyone has backups of .pgt and .pcd files from older events, since none seem to be available on here anymore and the eventdex seems to be light-years away? Because I keep trying to post and they either get deleted by the forum mods or locked because they "aren't in the right place". But I have no idea where to post asking for them then.

Where would you request a Pokemon or pokemon related file?

Hmmm

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?22-Pokmon-Requests

Where can I download wondercards, .pkm files etc? I've tried googling it with site:projectpokemon.org, but when I found a link it said that the article no longer exists. There's a huge list in the contribution thread, but no links... any help?

Hi. I posted this question in the Event Contribution thread, and I "think" it was deleted cuz it was out of place. Sorry bout that. Hope this is the proper place for it.

I'm looking for an AR code that activates "Champ/Winner's Path" for the Japanese Heart Gold". I don't have an Emulator, so I can't use the sav'd Event Wondercard stuff. Sorry. I heard that people can turn those in to AR codes though. I may be mistaken though.

Thanks very much. :)

Okay. this may sound a bit confusing, but i'll try to make this as clear of a question as possible. maybe someone can point me in the right direction considering i already read all 16 pages of this thread and i've seen nothing. a couple of weeks back, i was at an anime convention and someone happened to be distributing events from his NDS to the general public. i got my Celebi (the one that activates the in-game Time Travel event) and my Arceus (the one that activates the Origin of Life event) along with other pokemon and itemS (such as unlimited master balls, TR MEWTWO, TR MEOWTH, OTTID and other unofficial Events.) mind you, no WonderCards attached to them so they were re-downloadable indefinitely.

My question is, how would i be able to download events and make them "Distributable"? i already own an M3 Card, and i have a few Pokemon Events saved on my laptop, but i want to be able to set the events as downloadable so that i may share these events with friends. i really hope someone understands what i'm talking about...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Mewtwo Ex,is there ever going to be an action replay code for one of the shiny beasts to activate the monster fox pokemon for black & white?Please tell me!If you do all add you to my friend list.sorry...I forgot how to spell the monster fox's pokemon name.

Hey Mewtwo Ex,is there ever going to be an action replay code for one of the shiny beasts to activate the monster fox pokemon for black & white?Please tell me!If you do all add you to my friend list.sorry...I forgot how to spell the monster fox's pokemon name.

The Wondercards for the shiny beasts haven't even been given out in Japan yet. Why would there be AR codes for them already? No doubt there will be once they actually come out, though.

question; I downloaded an attachment file from the event contribution collections thread. When i use pokesav to mystery gift a pokemon to my .sav file, will the date met on the pokemon ID be today's date or the date of the event? If not, would i have to manually change the clock/date on my DS for each PCD/PGT file? Thanks ahead of time.

question; I downloaded an attachment file from the event contribution collections thread. When i use pokesav to mystery gift a pokemon to my .sav file, will the date met on the pokemon ID be today's date or the date of the event? If not, would i have to manually change the clock/date on my DS for each PCD/PGT file? Thanks ahead of time.

When you get a Pokemon in the game, it'll have the date that the DS is currently set to. Don't worry, there is nothing that makes your Pokemon illegal. As long as the date can be set by the DS, it's still 100% legal.

When you get a Pokemon in the game, it'll have the date that the DS is currently set to. Don't worry, there is nothing that makes your Pokemon illegal. As long as the date can be set by the DS, it's still 100% legal.

So improper date captured of an event type pokemon wouldn't be illegal? For example, for funsies, if i had made a competitive battle team, used an event pokemon that i pokesav'd with improper date, lets pretend you cannot get the pikachu w/ Fly anymore. If i pokesav'd the event but had the wrong date, it wouldn't be illegal, i could legitly use this?

So improper date captured of an event type pokemon wouldn't be illegal? For example, for funsies, if i had made a competitive battle team, used an event pokemon that i pokesav'd with improper date, lets pretend you cannot get the pikachu w/ Fly anymore. If i pokesav'd the event but had the wrong date, it wouldn't be illegal, i could legitly use this?

Go to the Calendar or Date/Time option on the Nintendo DS' main screen. Any date that you program there is a 100% legit date for ANY Pokemon captured, received via Mystery Gift, etc...

I hope i'm not posting in the wrong forum, but I recently received Italian, German and French SPR2010 Pichus off someone and am trying to check their legality. The ID number is the same for each, but i'm wondering if they're supposed to have different SIDs or not depending on the country they're from (obviously the OT name is different so i see it as a possibility).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)