Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

The only 4th gen shiny event Pokémon that can be shiny are the VGC Milotic, VGC Eevee and Pikachu-Colored Pichu (those are the ones I remember on top of my head, at least.)

Darkrai, Shaymin and Latias/Latios obtained from Member Card, Oak's Letter and Enigma Stone, respectively, can be shiny as well.

Ranger Manaphy and 12th Anniversary Pichu can be shiny, as well. :) And of course the unreleased Hall of Origin Arceus obtained via Azure Flute/Heaven's Pipe.

Getting a blue screen is okay. Always go to the GTS with a full party so the downloaded Pokemon goes directly to your PC. Even if you get a blue error screen, the downloaded Pokemon should still be in your PC storage.

Are you sure? i always go to the GTS with a full party so i dont get screwed up pokemon stats but i get a flashing blue screen that says "error 0000,please turn off you're ds and turn it back etc.." sometimes when im connection to the wife after like 20 seconds the connection bar thing goes red and etc..

Are you sure? i always go to the GTS with a full party so i dont get screwed up pokemon stats but i get a flashing blue screen that says "error 0000,please turn off you're ds and turn it back etc.." sometimes when im connection to the wife after like 20 seconds the connection bar thing goes red and etc..

Is the downloaded Pokemon in the PC box like it should be?

Is the downloaded Pokemon in the PC box like it should be?

Nope,thats the problem they dont show up in my box i make sure i look at it and nothing.I can only download certain pokemon events,For example hayleys pokemon ranch events all give me the flashing screen and none of them show up in my PC Box.

Quick question. What happens if you mess with the PCD and PGT files before receiving the event? Like if I set all the IVs to be 31 and set it's nature before receiving it. Will it still be considered legal? I did this with one event that didn't have a static PID and it passed legal fine. Just curious about all this.

No there's been nothing said about Celebi being given out over wifi. Apparently there's been a mix up on when exactly the date starts for the Gamestp Celebi distribution. The ID no. speculated the start to be the 27th. But some promotional material has been saying the 21st as well as the official event information now saying the 21st. So were all just wondering why the change of dates. O.o

http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/celebi/

Well, when I set my DS to Feb. 21st and tried to distribute the Celebi, it said "Distribution not available now."

Either they will recall every distribution cart and send out new ones, or the Gamestop stores will wonder why it's not working.

Quick question. What happens if you mess with the PCD and PGT files before receiving the event? Like if I set all the IVs to be 31 and set it's nature before receiving it. Will it still be considered legal? I did this with one event that didn't have a static PID and it passed legal fine. Just curious about all this.

Bump.

Also with the PGFs of the Hobby Fair and Wifi Zoruark how come it will always be Quirky? Isn't it supposed to get a random nature? At least that's what Serebii and Bulbapedia say.

Also with the PGFs of the Hobby Fair and Wifi Zoruark how come it will always be Quirky? Isn't it supposed to get a random nature? At least that's what Serebii and Bulbapedia say.
Those sources are both wrong.

http://nobutaboo.blog26.fc2.com/blog-entry-674.html

http://ninapokediary.blog34.fc2.com/blog-entry-857.html

http://park3.wakwak.com/~pokepale/get/get2_4.htm

きまぐれ = Quirky

Edited by Nigoli

I'm having trouble with the Zoroark event. :(

I used PokeGen to load an AR code for the NoK Crown Raikou and the event doesn't activate. I then added a Japanese Crown Raikou, and the event still didn't activate. I did the same process with the Japanese Eigakan Celebi, and I got Zorua just fine. Any tips/ideas why this isn't working? Thanks!

I would greatly appreciate some guidance some guidance as to how to turn the pkm/pcd files into usable Action Replau codes. I was told I would need to use something other than Pokesav for HG/SS because it can't handle Events yet. However, I see people with hundreds or thousands of posts offering requested codes all the time.

If only the abundant and capable master coders, whose posts have helped me greatly already, are the only people who can use the wondercard files, might I suggest that instead of having only a page for collecting all event wondercards, adding a page for AR DS code for said wondercards. If code is the only thing usable to the average person it would only make sense.

My apologies if this has been asked and/or suggested. I have tried my best to search the tens of thousands of posts this website contains. If there is one, please do the courtesy of telling me where to find my answer before deleting my post. Thx! :cool: