Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does this work on r4i-sdhc? And if it does is there a tut. or something because i tried the latest v3 v2 and v1 both old and new titles and it keeps giving me error code 4..... I'm using TTMenu sense booting it regularly won't work at all.

>.> I no all about No$Gba and all I want is to play DS games on my actually DSI....

Thanks if it works... If not thanks for helping everyone.

no ones replying in this thread...

Yes, I know. On my part I came home and uh...God of war 3 and Final Fantasy was sitting on my bed. Maybe other people too? I dun know about you guys guy I'm a major god of war fan and it's a must have! Don't worry I'm still working on the project too, but also trying to beat god of war 3 on chaotic.....hard..very hard.

Yes, and we receieved a wonderful source with the entire story line already being translated. We have to only locate it in game and put it in along with game scripting. It makes it practically 100% official that the story will be 100% and us translators can ease off a little and still get great progress. It's easy to get burnt out on translating a game, when you just want to play it. =p

Alright guys in the next patch, you'll see that some stuff in places is in English, while others are still in Japanese. That script that had all those translations doesn't have everything translated. We're most likely gonna put that script in first, and then translate whatever needs to be translated. Most random NPCs or trainers inside gyms are examples of things that won't be done until later.

Alright guys in the next patch, you'll see that some stuff in places is in English, while others are still in Japanese. That script that had all those translations doesn't have everything translated. We're most likely gonna put that script in first, and then translate whatever needs to be translated. Most random NPCs or trainers inside gyms are examples of things that won't be done until later.

Are you talking about this script?

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackuToHowhite.txt

I haven't read all of it but if this is used (which I know ruinairas was talking about it) more than just "some stuff" can be translated.

hopefully this project will be done very soon before XMASS,, hehe

i super support you Ruinairas

Thanks, there are also others working on the story line project as well. Lately, I've been on and off the computer doing bits and pieces to the stuff listed on the first post. And Soneek, the first time I looked at the script I noticed that 100% of the story lines where there, but none of the hints and random stuff is. The hardest part, at least for me was to translate the story major events accurate enough to say "It's good." I found myself for hours redoing it just to make it sound better, but either making it worse or in some cases better lol. Right now I'm forced to use my moms computer because I do believe in the past I started my computer was acting up, it turns out why my stuff was becoming currupt was due to RAM failure. Made me sniffle a little bit because it was practically brand new 8 gigs of ram....:/ So for as of now, until I get my approach back into the seen lets root for Soneek and the others =) although, I'm the little hidden ghost watching and waiting to strike a bit chunk of the game once more!

Thanks, there are also others working on the story line project as well. Lately, I've been on and off the computer doing bits and pieces to the stuff listed on the first post. And Soneek, the first time I looked at the script I noticed that 100% of the story lines where there, but none of the hints and random stuff is. The hardest part, at least for me was to translate the story major events accurate enough to say "It's good." I found myself for hours redoing it just to make it sound better, but either making it worse or in some cases better lol. Right now I'm forced to use my moms computer because I do believe in the past I started my computer was acting up, it turns out why my stuff was becoming currupt was due to RAM failure. Made me sniffle a little bit because it was practically brand new 8 gigs of ram....:/ So for as of now, until I get my approach back into the seen lets root for Soneek and the others =) although, I'm the little hidden ghost watching and waiting to strike a bit chunk of the game once more!

Yeah it has the main story lines, but not any of the random trainers or people that are out of the way.

Are you talking about this script?

http://vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackuToHowhite.txt

I haven't read all of it but if this is used (which I know ruinairas was talking about it) more than just "some stuff" can be translated.

Yeah that's the one.