Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

photo.php?fbid=167445206601749&set=a.154238197922450.29895.100000088113046&pid=552992&id=100000088113046

small typo in the first gym. nothing important, just bugs me.

ok pic didnt load, but in the first gym, as you enter there is a girl behind a counter to your left who says "Lists of trainers that beat this gym are added are compiled on those statues."

Hey Soneek..Can you please tell me whats your storyline progress now?........and when are you gonna release your patches??.......

You probably won't see any of my work until V5 is released:tongue:

And vgboy's script from Hiun City to Hodomoe City is inserted, along with most of the Dragon Spiral Tower. Rykin122 has gotten Fukiyose City done, and we're moving forward from there.

oh men i cant wait till the next version will be released!! hooh! i'm badly excited for the full english story line :)

haha and oh!

i'ts kinda funny inside the first house of karakusa town, the people there are talking about project pokemon and the person soneek and ruinairas ! haha

i'm impressed so much !

oh men i cant wait till the next version will be released!! hooh! i'm badly excited for the full english story line :)

haha and oh!

i'ts kinda funny inside the first house of karakusa town, the people there are talking about project pokemon and the person soneek and ruinairas ! haha

i'm impressed so much !

They ought to be. After all, it's them who are making this translated. Give credit where credit is deserved, especially when the people are saying random crap that's entirely useless, so replacing it sounds like a great idea. xD

They ought to be. After all, it's them who are making this translated. Give credit where credit is deserved, especially when the people are saying random crap that's entirely useless, so replacing it sounds like a great idea. xD

Yes it's a great idea though than the original nonsense script from the game :)

Yes it's a great idea though than the original nonsense script from the game :)

But that's the beauty of it. When there's something unnecessary in the game, you can replace it with something else. Makes things more fun for community projects, that is until a company slams the hammer on you. xD

Off-Topic: T_T RIP Chrono Ressurection RIP T_T

POKEMON BLACK/WHITE STORY TRANSLATION!!! YAY!!!

Current Progress: Catching up on whats been done, have the entire EVENT/STORY Scripts, doesn't contain random events though.

Hey, it's Romruto1 aka Mr.New LOGO guy lol.

So if I'm understanding this correctly.. You're saying that the entire script is done already but you need to go back and fix a few things first before releasing it after 10/21/10+? or are you just stating that you need to finish inserting the entire script?

Hey, it's Romruto1 aka Mr.New LOGO guy lol.

So if I'm understanding this correctly.. You're saying that the entire script is done already but you need to go back and fix a few things first before releasing it after 10/21/10+? or are you just stating that you need to finish inserting the entire script?

We have all the major story written down in English, we're putting it in the game.

Soneek, Oh, Thats great, I'll need to get stuff updated then huh. PM me where we stand that way I know. I haven't the foggiest =p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So "ruinairas", where did you go? Any new info on your UPDATES? or are you done with this project, meaning not continuing with it anymore? This thread just seems dead like what he said above. So are you?

the thread is most likely dead for the reason of the story has been done,just some other things that need to be doing on the main threasd.

• 3 months later...

Real life got in the way, I've just checked into the project again, it seems most of the project is finished already. :/ At least there has been much motivation towards this project, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it may be the most complete translation of a game EVER. Hope to have more projects like this again sometime, however it's hard having to work 12 hour days... :( busy busy busy it seems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...