Ruinairas's Contribute to Project Pokemon and Pokemon Black/White translators.

ruinairas

yea i still have no idea what the f team plasma wants or why there dressed like that

aww u know what i just thought about? u should go to gamestop while your out with your girl and be all like,

"wow who else cant wait for the english versions of black and white?"

it would be funny to us but no1 else would get it!

oh, yeah, I'll bring my ds and be like hey guys are you exicted for this? show pokemon black...english. They be like "yeah probably a little bit english" Go through what I've done entirely...they be like "....how the hell"

N was the one who started the whole bring pokemon apart from humans act (You don't see this in the beginning, I like it that way) Geechiu has his first speech about the legendary pokemon and ask the people to free there pokemon, then leaves. N is practically confused of what to do, he doesn't know who was right, HIM (or as for all you know to that point, Geechiu,)he asks you to battle to see for yourself and leaves in confusion the whole "I see.." and nothing more act. Later on you'll find out N was the start of it. and at the end of the game Geechiu points out that N lost focus on the whole point of there actions and removes his title of king. (Rather weird plot for pokemon, but okay it's legit I've verified everywhere).

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool i guess but, it did seem a lot like the player is kind of an accidental hero. he just shows up in the right place and people challenge him. whereas in d/p you actively pursue team galactic.

Would anyone like me to put up a patch to try and solve everyones issue with wifi connections and freezing?

Would anyone like me to put up a patch to try and solve everyones issue with wifi connections and freezing?

what are the problems whith the wifi connections and freezing and as wellin the next patch is this like the other translation project put togther whith more storyline so like v2+more storyline?

Just got home, and set up my new AceKard 2i and Pokemon Black!

Does anyone know how to use AR cheats?

I tried opening the usrcheats.dat with R4CC, added in the Pokemon Black cheats, and saved, then what?

If I press Y before starting Pokemon Black and clicking the cheats button, the whole thing freezes up.

What tools are you using? I would like to know how you locate people. And if you can then please provide me with a link. I would love to help. :kikkoman:

To locate people, he gets us to play the game, then upload a screenshot of where they are.

To edit the text we use PPTXT.

Hey great job so far! Loving the translation, I took three years of japanese in highschool so I could understand a tiny bit, but this rocks.

Just have one question. I'm using desmume, and I want to know if I one of your patches, then later you release another, would i be able to export the file into a .sav, then convert that to a .dsv using a converter I found, then re patch a clean white with the new patch and continue my game?

So basically, the .dsv is the save point, right?

You have to make sure the game id matches the rom in R4CC. There should be something like "..." click that then select your rom it should get the game id for you.

I have it working now, but thanks anyway. It wasn't that it couldn't find the codes, it just froze whenever I tried to enable them. Turns out it was one code that did it, but I can't remember which one now.

Hey ruinairas, I know you already said that you were limiting your distribution to 5 people for typo hunting, but I was just wondering if I could help out too. I kinda feel like a free loader.

The last I checked I'll have 2 more people.

Just for everything to know I tested the v3 and yes indeed it doesn't go as far as my patch, thats my fault I have either been busy or just not feeling well and didn't get my narc file ready for Kaarsou. I'll make a addon patch for the v3 patch so you'll enjoy what's on v3 and more! Soneek and I are working together on this, so lets see what we can do!

patch for Clean Rom -> Your V3 and patch for Kaarsou V3 -> Your V3 ?

on an unrelated note, the old style logo's are way better imo

I'd do a patch that you'd "Addon to v3" in other words I'd have a patch for old style black and new style black and same for the white versions.

<Patch v3 on clean rom>

<Patch v3 with extra expansion>

thats what it'll be like =D

A hidden tester has been put onto first post 0.0

Edited by ruinairas