About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.09.13 See changelog
22/09/13 - New Update:
- Legality: Fixed small regressions in move / ribbon / memory legality checks.
- Changed: RNG pidiv detection speed drastically improved. Not that you'd really notice since everything is already fast.
- Fixed: BW personal data API has been regenerated to fix previous corrupted return values.
- Fixed: Colosseum/XD playtime values now set the Hour value correctly.
- Fixed: Gen1 OT name now writes the final terminator 0x50 when setting a 7-character-long trainer name.
- With version 22.09.13: