About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.08.31 See changelog
22/08/31 - New Update:
- - Refactored move validation and evolution branching to better handle sidegame alterations.
- - Refactored some data structures for faster program performance.
- - Refactored some validators for faster performance (ex. Ribbons).
- Added: More event flag/constant names. Thanks @tastymeatball and @CanoeHope !
- Added: Advanced tab of PKM/MGDB/Encounter Database now shows a batch editor command builder.
- Added: Can now copy a folder path prior to importing/exporting individual box data entities. Thanks @berichan !
- Changed: PKM Editor ball selection window is now sorted by legality. Setting available to revert to ordered by ball ID.
- Fixed: Event Flag editor custom work value now clamped to correct maximum. Thanks @PKMWM1 !
- Fixed: Colosseum/XD playtime values now read & write correctly. Thanks @trigger-segfault !
- Fixed: Colosseum format entities now read/write friendship correctly.
- With version 22.08.31: