About This File
What's New in Version 22.06.26 See changelog
22/06/26 - New Update:
- - Added: Current Handler legality for the save file is now checked. Having incorrect Handling Trainer data will be flagged.
- - Added: Marking legality now flags illegal marking values that can cause crashes in all Gen8 games (not yet patched).
- - Fixed: HOME transfer legality checks improved; now checks for unobtainable cross-transfer ribbons & contest stats.
- - Fixed: Shared egg moves for HOME transfers now checks the current format rather than the source where it originated from.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Mystery Gifts with restricted language / HOME gifts are now correctly recognized.
- - Fixed: Gen8 BDSP Great Marsh transfers to SWSH now are correctly recognized (ball).
- - Fixed: Contest Stat Sheen legality checks relaxed; really bad poffins are bad. Thanks @Atrius97 & @Lusamine !
- Added: Gen7 can now use the Heal box action (to fix PP / status / etc).
- Added: Gen2 Crystal now has more GB Mobile Cable Color values to use.
- Added: Gen6/7 encrypted PKM files can now drag correctly.
- Added: Gen4 now shows all roamers in the Block editing interface. Thanks @ShadyRelapse-PP & @sora10pls!
- Added: BizHawk "SaveRAM" files now recognized similar to DeSmuME "dsv" save files with an appended footer region.
- Fixed: Gen8 PLA Initial mastery move flags are now correctly applied for varied level wild encounters when created from the database.
- Fixed: Gen8 Mystery Gifts now show up correctly in the Mystery Gift Database (filtering was inverted).
- Fixed: Gen8 PK8/PB8 type differentiation enhanced; dragged files no longer misidentify as the game-format they were encounterd in.
- Fixed: Gen8 Dynamax Level being >10 now corrects itself when loading to the PKM Editor rather than erroring.
- Fixed: Gen5 Entree Forest now saves correctly. Thanks @Mutty99 !
- Fixed: Gen4->Gen5 transferring with HM moves now correctly removes the HM move.
- Fixed: ShowdownSet no longer yields empty move slots when creating a new text string (regression in last release).
- Fixed: PKM Database IV/EV filtering now returns the correct results (filtering was inverted). Thanks skai_louie !
- Fixed: Non-plugin dll's in the plugin folder will be ignored rather than stopping other plugins from loading.
- Changed: German translation improved (GUI+Legality). Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk !
a) fixed GCI recognition
b) fixed dsv/bizhawk footer saving
- With version 22.06.26: