About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.06.26 See changelog
22/06/26 - New Update:
- - Added: Current Handler legality for the save file is now checked. Having incorrect Handling Trainer data will be flagged.
- - Added: Marking legality now flags illegal marking values that can cause crashes in all Gen8 games (not yet patched).
- - Fixed: HOME transfer legality checks improved; now checks for unobtainable cross-transfer ribbons & contest stats.
- - Fixed: Shared egg moves for HOME transfers now checks the current format rather than the source where it originated from.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Mystery Gifts with restricted language / HOME gifts are now correctly recognized.
- - Fixed: Gen8 BDSP Great Marsh transfers to SWSH now are correctly recognized (ball).
- - Fixed: Contest Stat Sheen legality checks relaxed; really bad poffins are bad. Thanks @Atrius97 & @Lusamine !
- Added: Gen7 can now use the Heal box action (to fix PP / status / etc).
- Added: Gen2 Crystal now has more GB Mobile Cable Color values to use.
- Added: Gen6/7 encrypted PKM files can now drag correctly.
- Added: Gen4 now shows all roamers in the Block editing interface. Thanks @ShadyRelapse-PP & @sora10pls!
- Added: BizHawk "SaveRAM" files now recognized similar to DeSmuME "dsv" save files with an appended footer region.
- Fixed: Gen8 PLA Initial mastery move flags are now correctly applied for varied level wild encounters when created from the database.
- Fixed: Gen8 Mystery Gifts now show up correctly in the Mystery Gift Database (filtering was inverted).
- Fixed: Gen8 PK8/PB8 type differentiation enhanced; dragged files no longer misidentify as the game-format they were encounterd in.
- Fixed: Gen8 Dynamax Level being >10 now corrects itself when loading to the PKM Editor rather than erroring.
- Fixed: Gen5 Entree Forest now saves correctly. Thanks @Mutty99 !
- Fixed: Gen4->Gen5 transferring with HM moves now correctly removes the HM move.
- Fixed: ShowdownSet no longer yields empty move slots when creating a new text string (regression in last release).
- Fixed: PKM Database IV/EV filtering now returns the correct results (filtering was inverted). Thanks skai_louie !
- Fixed: Non-plugin dll's in the plugin folder will be ignored rather than stopping other plugins from loading.
- Changed: German translation improved (GUI+Legality). Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk !
a) fixed GCI recognition
b) fixed dsv/bizhawk footer saving
- With version 22.06.26: