About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.02.22 See changelog
22/02/22 - New Update:
- Added support for BDSP v1.2 save data format.
- - Added: BDSP glitch abuse flag is now flagged by PKHeX's legality check.
- - Added: PLA RNG correlation for encounters now added; things generated from the Encounter Database are a little bit more legal.
- - Fixed: Low level alphas now generate their moveset correctly (no duplicated moves).
- Added: Bulk Analysis (previously hidden behind the Verify Checksums button) now has its own button, and can detect clones and other value reuse.
- Added: Batch Editor can now $suggest for HeightAbsolute & WeightAbsolute. Thanks @easyworld!
- Added: Batch Editor can now $suggest certain methods by type (read BatchMods.cs). Try .SetSuggestedGanbaruValues=$suggest
- Changed: Held item combobox is now hidden for PLA format, similar to LGPE. No held items in these games even though the data field exists.
- Fixed: BDSP backup save files are now correctly detected as backups when detecting latest saves.
- Fixed: Gen2 Korean strings now save correctly.
hotfix a: static encounters from PLA with fixed Height & Weight gen properly again
- With version 22.02.22: