About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.02.14 See changelog
22/02/14 - New Update:
- - Changed: Height & Weight calculated values now match the game calculation perfectly. Values not matching expected values exactly are flagged.
- - Fixed: SWSH tutor moves are now illegal on PA8 entities.
- - Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum E-Reader entities now correctly generate PID/IV from the encounter database. Thanks @Dani88alv !
- - Fixed: Gen8 BDSP trade encounters now generate correct ECs from the encounter database. Thanks @architdate !
- - Fixed: Gen8 PLA evolution levels are checked for Basculegion/Wyrdeer/Overqwil (must learn suitable move). Thanks @Lusamine !
- Added: Randomizing an Alpha Pokémon's IVs now sets 3 flawless IVs.
- Added: Gen7 LGPE starter choice can now be changed in MyStatus7b. Thanks @GiftedK !
- Fixed: Startup checking for if an update is available now correctly waits for the form to be ready for the label to appear. Thanks @jdearden1 !
- Fixed: Auto Height/Weight calc checkbox now behaves better when loading and toggling state. Thanks @joeymavity !
- Fixed: Gen8 PLA showdown set imports will no longer error trying to set record flags.
- Fixed: Gen8 BDSP box names that are uninitialized will show placeholder "Box #" values in the dropdown.
- Fixed: Gen5 Funfest mission record flags for the last funfest mission type now save correctly. Thanks @Dani88alv !
- Fixed: Gen5 Battle Subway progress flags now save correctly. Thanks @Dani88alv !
- Fixed: Gen4 DP Met/Egg Location now sets correctly. Thanks @twinbee321 !
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum inventory now saves correctly. Thanks @Dani88alv !
- Changed: Save File memory allocation reduced; original data for backups is no longer stored in RAM. Exporting a backup will copy the original file loaded.
- Changed: Gen2-5's Hidden Power's base power is now indicated next to the type rather than on a separate line.
- Changed: Contest Stats now appear a little lower in the stats tab; same for Is Alpha / Is Noble checkboxes.
- Changed: Showdown Set parsing now accepts "Yes" for Shiny / Gigantamax regardless of case ("yEs" is valid for true). Useful for manually typed SysBot.NET users' sets
- With version 22.02.14: