About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 23.06.03 See changelog
23/06/03 - New Update:
- Added: HOME 3.0.0 initial support. Legality analysis is still under research. Thanks @Lusamine & @sora10pls !
- - Lacks full support for cross-game transfers involving evolutions and moves. Please be patient, there's a lot of things to handle!
- Added: Tech Record editor GUI has been redesigned for a more visual experience. Can now sort alphabetically, owned, or move type.
- Added: Gen9 S/V clothing "cheats" have been added to the Trainer Editor window. Thanks @pasqualenardiello!
- Fixed: Small regressions in item list permissions.
- Changed: Gen7 Totem Form sprites now display with an Orange-colored glow, similar to Gen3 C/XD shadow purple.
- Changed: DPI scaling adjusted for better appearance on high resolution monitors.